Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Sony announces PS2 price cut to $149 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sony announces PS2 price cut to $149  (Read 1834 times)
Foix
Terracotta Army

on: May 11, 2004, 05:22:40 PM

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=5110045

Don't have much to say about this, considering that I'm not much of a console gamer, but I wanted to make up for my this-was-already-covered-on-the-front-page post from last week. Considering that $149 includes the online adapter, I might actually pick up a PS2 now, as I always seem to buy consoles when they're reaching the end of their life and approaching budget price with a large market of cheap used games. Probably would have ended up buying a PS2 had the PC ports of GTA3 and Vice City not been released, just as I seriously considered an Xbox before the KOTOR PC release was announced.

The article also contains some details about the upcoming Playstation Portable, to be released by the end of the year in Japan and next spring in the United States and elsewhere.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Sony announces PS2 price cut to $149  
Jump to: