Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:10:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Exp reduction? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exp reduction?  (Read 2099 times)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

on: November 02, 2005, 08:30:53 AM

I remember reading in I5 patch notes that there was 25% reduction in experperience needed to level.  How'd that work out?

"Me am play gods"
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 09:39:26 AM

I remember reading in I5 patch notes that there was 25% reduction in experperience needed to level.  How'd that work out?

There was an increase to experience gained post-level 25...  and the increase was about 30-33%.

It still takes a long time to level solo, especially so post-35, when you start hitting the real slope in the exp curve.  The ideal xp-gain method is a small group of mixed ATs, in my experience, that can achieve a fairly reasonable level spread, via SK/XMP; also, their players should have a clue.  Then you just do the missions of the highest level person in the group.  That gets you exp at a pretty decent rate, but is a challenge to achieve, especially at high levels given the alt-itis nature of most players.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 11:40:17 AM

alt-itis

An inflammation of the alts.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Exp reduction?  
Jump to: