Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:17:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Received preorder already 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Received preorder already  (Read 2206 times)
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

on: October 26, 2005, 12:09:19 PM

Gamestop came through on my preorder already.  I'm happy with my little miniature villian and my Stateman card.  I like swag.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 12:12:55 PM

Which villian?
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 02:09:22 PM

No idea.  It's a tiny white-skinned woman in a black jumpsuit with boobie cutouts.  She has long white hair and spiny white shoulderpads.  She looks evil; I suppose she could actually be very nice.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 02:41:37 PM

That is ghost woman or something, I think.  At the last minute I ordered from Gamestop (sheesh... they're fast!) and I got a little figurine, too.  It is that man whose head is stuffed way down in his armour... I think his name is Clit Man.

If anyone wants it, they can have it.  I'll only toss it in the bin or mail it to schild or something.  I don't collect thing that collect dust.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 03:07:35 PM

Ghost Widow is the woman.  Black Scorpion is the one you have, Signe.

Captain Mako is the sharkdude.  Scirocco is the one with the tan armor and a sword.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 07:41:40 PM

Ghost Widow is the woman.  Black Scorpion is the one you have, Signe.

Captain Mako is the sharkdude.  Scirocco is the one with the tan armor and a sword.

Is it just me or is Scirocco the sort of stereotypical angry brown man that everyone seems ot be afraid of?

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 10:12:27 PM

He looks white to me, but sure, okay.

Of all the villains, he seems the least evil.  Like he doesn't much care for being evil, but has a very good reason to be.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Received preorder already  
Jump to: