Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Character Builder or Power list? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Character Builder or Power list?  (Read 2195 times)
Daydreamer
Contributor

on: October 23, 2005, 10:05:03 PM

Has anyone found any CoV power lists or character builders yet?  I'd like to start planning/imagining my villian if its all possible?

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 08:03:21 AM

I've seen other people ask but, so far, I haven't seen one.  I'll keep my eye out for a good one, however.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 08:45:53 AM

On the main coh boards I have seen some lists of the powers and pools of the villian classes but I don't have the exact link at the moment if I find it I will post it.

Kaid
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 09:57:40 AM

There are modded data file for Joe Chott's Hero Planner on the CoV site, if you look around.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
ClydeJr
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 01:18:54 PM

You can also try the builder at http://home.comcast.net/~SherkSilver/index.html. Its supposed to have the CoV ATs in it. I haven't tried it so I have no clue how good or accurate it is.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 01:33:42 PM

Just downloaded it and am checking it out.  Seems pretty nice.  CoV stuff looks accurate, and it gives you the brawl index of the individual attacks so you can get a real idea how much damage they do.  Handy.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 02:12:16 PM

Thanks, Clyde!  That will a big help for me. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Character Builder or Power list?  
Jump to: