Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:46:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Which Server(s) Will You Play Villians On and Why? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which Server(s) Will You Play Villians On and Why?  (Read 9029 times)
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 11:10:28 AM

Guess I will make a character on Virtue. Thankfully I still have a good name there.

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 20, 2005, 11:31:02 AM

I have some villains on Victory (low pop) and Virtue (high pop).  Still cannot decide which toon I like the best.  Suffering from alt-itis in a big way.

Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #37 on: November 20, 2005, 12:03:07 PM

What are the hours you usually play anyways, Xanthippe?  Seems like you've been in our supergroup for a few weeks now and I've sen you... once?  I know you're logging in, cause it says so, but it seems you've been cursed to only log on when no one else is around.  Sad Panda

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: November 20, 2005, 12:34:43 PM

Right now!

I try to sneak on during weekdays when my kids are in school sometimes but normally i play weekend days, pacific time.

Today's the first day I've played Gnarly Woman since I joined the SG, I think, but I'm there.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Which Server(s) Will You Play Villians On and Why?  
Jump to: