Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Members with access. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Members with access.  (Read 4666 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: October 12, 2005, 10:49:39 AM

Currently these members have access:

schild
HaemishM
Shockeye
Calandryll
Xilren's Twin
Sky
Samwise
Signe

I don't know who else has been invited and hopefully Cal and enlighten us.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 08:15:52 AM by Shockeye »
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 01:42:48 PM

Guess it's time to play this a little more :P Wonder if my dorf got wiped...
Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 06:48:34 AM

We've only done one wipe since we started Alpha that I am aware of. I think it was about 3 weeks ago. So it depends when you made the character.

Those are the only folks invited so far, although I just sent in a request for a few more. I'll let you know once they are in.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 10:48:41 AM

Yes, I finally got invited and dl'd... it was FAST, too!  I'm Twee in game, generic fighter.  Considering I've never played D&D and used to mock people who did, I should probably name myself some variant of "Bitch".  I had to ask Righ what 1d8 meant.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 12:28:41 PM

I have accepted an invite, but can't play until my PC comes back from the hospital. Thanks, Cal!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 01:50:17 PM

We've only done one wipe since we started Alpha that I am aware of. I think it was about 3 weeks ago. So it depends when you made the character.
Two wipes by my count. My red dorf was wiped when I logged in this past weekend after reinstalling. And I rolled him after my original dorf got wiped.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 10:16:23 PM

Add me.

Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 01:50:12 PM

Two wipes by my count. My red dorf was wiped when I logged in this past weekend after reinstalling. And I rolled him after my original dorf got wiped.
The second wipe was last Thursday, after I made that post. :)
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 06:30:18 AM

But now there have been three, and you're considering another ;) I've rolled another red dorf, making that my third red dorf thus far...fourth dorf overall. (first dorf Grog was like Gregg Allman, second Grog was red, third dorf Surtur was red (Grog taken), current dorf Surtur is red) I'm 95% sure of this, I don't smoke pot anymore :P

It's moot to me, I expect wipes, it's testing. Just want to keep the count straight since you mentioned it! I got in pretty early, I feel bad you guys wasted the slot on me  cry There was a day when I'd have given my left nut to get in on ground floor alpha and test the shit out of the thief thing. I still want to, but...well, better to not get into it or Signe will give me such a pinch... ;) RL is unfair to some and whatnot, to quote Cpt Ebolter.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 06:31:55 AM by Sky »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Members with access.  
Jump to: