Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:53:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: So, what're you playing? 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 445 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, what're you playing?  (Read 2173016 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11585 on: March 09, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

I don't think adults have the time to fuck with maintaining a gaming rig.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11586 on: March 09, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

Pft. As if there's any time to it these days.

BUILDING? No, not unless it's a skillset you're getting paid for, too. Maintenance is trivial and something you have to do if you have a machine at all.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11587 on: March 09, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

I did mean parts upgrades to accommodate the new hotness, not blowing out the dust.  I think I need to blow dust out of my PS4.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #11588 on: March 09, 2017, 11:00:21 AM

I think I assembled my last build (even did some cable management) and had it up and OS installed in a few hours. That was 3 and a half years ago. Upgrading isn't difficult anymore. Maintenance isn't really a thing you have to constantly deal with, although Windows 10 is a dick about patching.

Takes more time shopping for the parts than anything, but I kind of enjoy that when it's time to build a new machine (which should be soon).

Of course, I have a decent skill set for this, and I'm probably not the best at being an adult.  why so serious?

I did mean parts upgrades to accommodate the new hotness, not blowing out the dust.  I think I need to blow dust out of my PS4.

I don't go for ultra-high settings 100% of the time builds and don't upgrade toward that goal. But that just takes money, not time or effort.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:03:12 AM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11589 on: March 09, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

I have all the parts for a new rig sitting here.  Need to assemble it all and I just can't be bothered.  Last time I tried, the mobo was bad and I banged my head on replacing some parts and the mobo warranty email.  Then I gave up.  The screws are somewhere in the rug.  I assume if I did assemble it, something would not work (again).  It's all fine and dandy until it isn't.

Meanwhile, today I bought Horizons (not the MMO) but I have to go to a middle-school jazz concert tonight.  Then dinner out because I live 45-50 minutes from a good school and we are doing keto.  I also found cheap copies of FF HD-0 and Atelier Sophie, but I'm delivering pine straw for the Boy Scout troop this weekend.  My hot water dispenser is also broken so I will have to replace that.

When Sunday rolls around, I'm not building any god-damned computers.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11590 on: March 10, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

IDK Man.. my rig's 5 years old at this point and I haven't had to upgrade anything except the video card (and the only mandatory replacement was a power supply because the old one got fried in a surge of some sort) I haven't had a problem running anything on high settings in that 5 years, except when I finally had to buy the new card because the old one was dying. I've added some HDDs since I'm lazy about uninstalling things and have a huge media library but that's it. You may be looking for higher performance than I am.

I also don't build my own machines. Fuck all that noise, I'll pay the $500-$700 premium to have someone else do it, and did. Like yourself I'd rather blow a weekend on a troop or with friends.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #11591 on: March 10, 2017, 09:16:47 AM

Same, I've added a new gpu and ssd. Though I don't mind swapping in new parts, my last upgrade before that was mobo/cpu/ram and only took an hour or two. Not sure why you guys are blocking out entire weekends for it!

Not trying to bust your balls about it (well, other than my initial comment  Cthulu), I enjoy building computers and understand it's not for everyone. And I don't do it much anymore (can't afford to upgrade my own much or even need to, don't want to do support for building for others).

Now that I'm thinking about it, my computer is frankensteened back to 2007 or so. Same case, psu, and one of the hdds. Probably should clone that old hdd to a new one and get a new psu at some point...
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11592 on: March 10, 2017, 09:50:16 AM

It would take me multiple weekends to build my own. I've only frankensteined parts and swapped a few mobos. Researching the workings, finding the right parts, synergizing, etc? That shit's for the hobbyist and professional which I'm not.

You should totally clone the HDD to a new one. I've got a 250gb EVO SSD that only cost me $120 at Microcenter a year ago and it's fantastic. I put my OS on the old ~32gb one I had previously. They're down around $100 now.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #11593 on: March 10, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

I did mean parts upgrades to accommodate the new hotness, not blowing out the dust.  I think I need to blow dust out of my PS4.

IDK Man.. my rig's 5 years old at this point and I haven't had to upgrade anything except the video card (and the only mandatory replacement was a power supply because the old one got fried in a surge of some sort) I haven't had a problem running anything on high settings in that 5 years, except when I finally had to buy the new card because the old one was dying. I've added some HDDs since I'm lazy about uninstalling things and have a huge media library but that's it. You may be looking for higher performance than I am.

I'm exactly the same. I upgraded my video card last summer for about $160 and other than mouse, keyboard and gamepad, I haven't spent anything else upgrading this thing. It could use some more RAM or an SSD but load times are really the only issues I have with anything. High to ultra settings are no problems on just about everything I've run. I've only had to turn down Far Cry 3 and some bits of the Total War games, but everything else I've been able to set the options as high as I want. NBA 2k16 was gorgeous on it without any slowdown.

EDIT: What do you guys use to clone an entire HDD?

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11594 on: March 10, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

I borrowed a drive cloner we had at the old job, I imagine Sky has access to the same. They're relatively cheap if you need to buy one. Somewhere in the range of $30-50.

Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

Reply #11595 on: March 10, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

I replaced my PC Wednesday night - it was 7 years old, one video card upgrade during that time.  Wife was complaining it was slow (it sure was) and said I should get a new one.

The local computer hardware/repair shop is a great place - the Apple half is a clean, well-organized haven for hipster Apple-ites but the PC side is full of game nerds and chaos. Walked in at 6 pm with no expectation of what I was buying other than "I'm coming home with a new system before the wife changes her mind about this."  The evening manager and I discussed our way through a parts list, I made the 20 minute drive home in 45 minutes through a minor blizzard, and had the box together and windows all up and patched by 10:30.

I deliberately did not clone the drive, the old one was screaming for a fresh installation and there was no point in shitting up a new PC with the bloated mess my Windows install had become.  Which wouldn't have worked anyway, since the Kaby Lake processors won't support win7.

I did learn I'm too fucking old to assemble shit sitting on the floor now.  My hips still hurt.

Still waiting for the 34" ultrawide monitor to arrive from Amazon, though.  Nobody in town stock anything that size due to the cost, college kids can't afford them.

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11596 on: March 10, 2017, 10:53:37 AM

I'm also stingy, so there's that.  I don't need a new computer.  I do need a mouse.

I just really, really don't want to open up the rig and work on it.  I'm just done with it.  It's not fun.  It's not even rewarding since I don't have a PC game that I must play which requires an upgrade.  D3, PoE, and Grim Dawn work just fine.

I am going to have to get a +46" monitor for working from home, though.  I need 4 iTerm2 windows open at once.  Then I'll see what Civ V looks like on it.

Perhaps related to my mental consolitis: Horizons downloaded but I spent the evening playing Atelier Sophie.

Torinak
Terracotta Army

Reply #11597 on: March 10, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

One of the few advantages of Moore's Law being dead for the last 8+ years--CPUs just aren't any faster than they were back then. I used to upgrade every time I'd get a doubling of performance, and my 5+ yr old system is still doing just fine. Going to the bleeding edge new processor/MB/RAM would only be a 40% boost at best, with 20-30% being more likely in actual applications. Even the breathlessly-optimistic articles about radical new technologies are only talking about getting another 50% boost at best--the same problems with power density, quantum tunneling effects, manufacturing defects, and heat dissipation are all still killers.

GPUs are still getting faster, but video cards are a lot easier to upgrade than replacing an entire system. Even GPUs are starting to hit the same limits as CPUs.

Future advances in CPUs will involve lowering power consumption, not boosting performance. Nice for mobile devices, but sucky for gamers.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #11598 on: March 10, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Moore's Law has nothing to do with clock frequencies and is definitely not dead (yet).
Torinak
Terracotta Army

Reply #11599 on: March 10, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

If Moore's Law isn't dead, you might want to tell the semiconductor industry. The academic and industrial research papers I've read in the last few years have all been very grim, as have been the practitioners I've talked to. Last year, Intel even threw out their roadmaps that used to be based on Moore's Law--they know they just can't keep shrinking components any more; even ignoring economic issues, there's only one or two more step sizes that are possible without hitting physical limits based on actual laws.

I'd love to hear what Intel engineers should start doing in order to boost performance. They sure haven't been able to do jack for the last 5-6 years. Maybe 4 GHz clocks are Intel's version of "640K should be enough for anyone"?

Coming back to the topic, what's the best CPU for running heavily-modded Minecraft with big bases? It makes me sad when I have to abandon a modpack due to FPS death, or have to plan it around processor performance and not game mechanics (*cough* Chromaticraft *cough*)
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #11600 on: March 10, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

Moore's Law says nothing (directly) about clock speeds or performance -- it's simply about how frequently the number of transistors per square inch would double. The rate of doubling has slowed down over time. Originally it was around a year, then 18 months, then 2 years and now it's closer to 2.5 years, but it is still happening and manufacturers like Intel continue to research and develop smaller and smaller fabrication technologies. Of course eventually they will hit a physical limit and getting past 5 or 3 nm may prove to be not feasible economically but those are still a ways out.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11601 on: March 11, 2017, 08:40:00 AM

Coming back to the topic, what's the best CPU for running heavily-modded Minecraft with big bases? It makes me sad when I have to abandon a modpack due to FPS death, or have to plan it around processor performance and not game mechanics (*cough* Chromaticraft *cough*)
Bz or Apoc could probably give a better answer as they build bigger than I do, I try to keep everything in a 1-3 chunks, but I'm used to playing on the old f13 server (RIP). I'm running on an i5 2500k with 16MB RAM, and I'd usually give MC more RAM to play with. I don't think I've ever been happy with a modpack that had less than 100 mods, so.... (and I always run texture packs and often shaders).
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11602 on: March 13, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

Horizon Zero Dawn is very good.

Some PvZ Garden Warfare 2 as well.

I was convinced to spend $30 on 7 Days to Die and despite the horrific visuals, it seems to be a decent game on the inside.

Small amount of Atelier Sophie.  So far, no one has told me I have to do some monumental task within a draconian time limit, and so I'm still playing it.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11603 on: March 13, 2017, 06:55:30 AM

Playing Torment, mostly enjoying it. I like the setting quite a bit, and there are some interesting bits written in. But I feel there may be such a thing as too many choices. It seems like every pauper and trollop requires a philosophical discourse with lasting impact of some sort. Starting to run me down a little, I should intersperse GTA V or something.

Getting back into Rocksmith now that my finger seems to be in better shape. Back up to being able to sloppy play the Maiden stuff again, somehow ticked up my score on the Trooper, which I didn't think was possible (since I learned it from the album years ago and play it a bit different than Rocksmith 'requires').

I was convinced to spend $30 on 7 Days to Die and despite the horrific visuals, it seems to be a decent game on the inside.
It's my favorite survival type game so far. It's a nice mix of relaxing and terrifying. I might've recommended waiting for a sale, but I've gotten way more than $30 worth out of it over the years. Dev is pretty good about updating it, so it's nice to come back to after a break.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:58:35 AM by Sky »
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11604 on: March 13, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

I started playing Minecraft on Hardcore Survival.

Learning how to make a shield was suddenly of high importance as Skeletons are evil, evil fuckers who kill you very quickly.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #11605 on: March 13, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

Still Stardew Valley.  I spend more time coaching my family on how to play than I actually get to play myself. Then if someone needs to fish, I have to fish for them.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Count Nerfedalot
Terracotta Army

Reply #11606 on: March 13, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Still tag-teaming Horizon: Zero Dawn with The Countess. Actually very interesting plot/story going. Game's not perfect, but damn near. The craftsmanship and TLC just shine through everywhere.

Yes, I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #11607 on: March 13, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

Moore's Law says nothing (directly) about clock speeds or performance -- it's simply about how frequently the number of transistors per square inch would double. The rate of doubling has slowed down over time. Originally it was around a year, then 18 months, then 2 years and now it's closer to 2.5 years, but it is still happening and manufacturers like Intel continue to research and develop smaller and smaller fabrication technologies. Of course eventually they will hit a physical limit and getting past 5 or 3 nm may prove to be not feasible economically but those are still a ways out.
The technical definition is still in force (although notably slowing, and with real prospects of stalling out if they don't find something better than silicon or crack 3D wafers). But it's not translating into more computing power in a way that ordinary users can take advantage of for anything but graphics and raw memory/storage. If your problem won't parallelize, then you get nothing from packing 4 or 8 or 16 or whatever cores into the same chunk of silicon.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
koro
Terracotta Army

Reply #11608 on: March 14, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

Been playing some Ghost Recon: Wildlands with the lady.

It's a pretty good game. I can probably best describe it as Just Cause 2 with multiplayer, (much) better combat, worse driving, and fewer explosions.

It might not be quite $60 good, and it's definitely not $60 + $40 season pass good, but I don't feel like my money was wasted.

If it goes on sale or you have someone to co-op with, it's definitely worth a spin.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:05:41 AM by koro »
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11609 on: March 14, 2017, 07:54:25 AM

Been playing some Ghost Recon: Wildlands with the lady.

It's a pretty good game. I can probably best describe it as Just Cause 2 with multiplayer, (much) better combat, worse driving, and fewer explosions.

It might not be quite $60 good, and it's definitely not $60 + $40 season pass good, but I don't feel like my money was wasted.

If it goes on sale or you have someone to co-op with, it's definitely worth a spin.
Goddammit. I friggin' loved JC2 and the only reason I haven't tried the 3rd one is it looked like more of the same.
apocrypha
Terracotta Army

Planes? Shit, I'm terrified to get in my car now!

Reply #11610 on: March 14, 2017, 08:41:27 AM

AFAIK you get little benefit from multiple cores, single threaded only, if you're building a new PC then just always get the best processor you can afford. I'm sure Trippy would give much better specific advice about recent processors. The key for Minecraft is having the correct amount of RAM allocated to java. Too much and it chokes, too little and it chugs. I give large modpacks 6Gb fixed.

Your best bet is learning to build bases to avoid lag really. Be aware of chunk boundaries, make multiple smaller bases rather than one giant one, put large scale automation builds far away, or even better in different dimensions. Minecraft's got a built-in profiler that you can use to try and track down problem areas. If you have a decent PC then 1.10 will perform better than 1.7.10 (the reverse if youre PC is older or slower) but if you're using Reika's mods then you're going to be stuck in 1.7.10 anyway.

"Bourgeois society stands at the crossroads, either transition to socialism or regression into barbarism" - Rosa Luxemburg, 1915.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11611 on: March 14, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

Remote bases is definitely something I've become a fan of. Dimensional transceivers and quantum bridges ftw!
Torinak
Terracotta Army

Reply #11612 on: March 14, 2017, 11:21:56 AM

AFAIK you get little benefit from multiple cores, single threaded only, if you're building a new PC then just always get the best processor you can afford. I'm sure Trippy would give much better specific advice about recent processors. The key for Minecraft is having the correct amount of RAM allocated to java. Too much and it chokes, too little and it chugs. I give large modpacks 6Gb fixed.

Your best bet is learning to build bases to avoid lag really. Be aware of chunk boundaries, make multiple smaller bases rather than one giant one, put large scale automation builds far away, or even better in different dimensions. Minecraft's got a built-in profiler that you can use to try and track down problem areas. If you have a decent PC then 1.10 will perform better than 1.7.10 (the reverse if youre PC is older or slower) but if you're using Reika's mods then you're going to be stuck in 1.7.10 anyway.

6 GB is what I've been using for modpacks. Single-threaded performance just isn't getting faster in modern processors. I don't think that any processors (even the crazy high end server ones) have big enough L2 or L3 caches to help with bigger modpacks, but was hoping to learn otherwise.

I've used F3-based profiling (excessive hidden mob spawning), OPIS, and even Java-level profiling on a few occasions. I'm running into issues with bigger tech mods that require big multiblock structures that often stretch across chunks (Reika's mods), that need huge amounts of resources and automation to harvest/process them (Reika's, GregTech), that have a lot of processing steps and hence larger-scale setups (GregTech), or that need craptons of chunk loaders just to not bug out (Chromaticraft--seriously, "just chunk-load every one of the 50-100 relay pylons you need for a network" means that your mod design is broken at a fundamental level). I do tend to build one large base for convenience. I may need to change that for performance purposes, even if I have to add mods to a modpack to make long-distance/dimensional travel more convenient (I'd probably just drop in Mystcraft, or maybe RFTools but the latter wasn't even close to balanced last I used it).

One thing I have noticed is that wires/pipes/conduits can end up being the bulk of the computational load, especially if one has a centralized power generation system (big steam boiler in Railcraft, fission or fusion in Reika's mods). How do other people handle it? Decentralized generation in multiple small bases? More computationally-efficient distribution by using wires/pipes/etc from one mod vs another mod? Cheese out with tesseracts?

Oh, if anyone is looking for a kick-you-in-the-groin GregTech-based modpack with slow progression, GT New Horizons is worth a look. It has a lot of mods (including magic mods), but every one has had its recipes customized to be more GregTech-y--lots of progression/gating, and building anything at all feels like an accomplishment. It may need further tweaking to better fit your playstyle.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11613 on: March 14, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

I don't think we use any of those, heh. I like Dimensional Transceivers more than Tesseracts, iirc they have higher throughput for stuff. I mostly use the RFTools mining dimension to stash laggy stuff, we had some issues with custom dimensions a server or two ago (though the custom dimensions themselves are amazing). Anyway, even if you're using enderio/ae2 to transport stuff, there will still be some cpu/ram load due to chunk loading to keep everything running.

It's never really been a problem for me, so you must be building some pretty massive stuff!
Torinak
Terracotta Army

Reply #11614 on: March 14, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

I don't think we use any of those, heh. I like Dimensional Transceivers more than Tesseracts, iirc they have higher throughput for stuff. I mostly use the RFTools mining dimension to stash laggy stuff, we had some issues with custom dimensions a server or two ago (though the custom dimensions themselves are amazing). Anyway, even if you're using enderio/ae2 to transport stuff, there will still be some cpu/ram load due to chunk loading to keep everything running.

It's never really been a problem for me, so you must be building some pretty massive stuff!

I suspect my biggest problem is that I tend toward multi-level bases with livestock close enough to be chunk-loaded most of the time. I'll usually end up with 5x5 chunks of 2 or 3 levels of working area for machinery, with crops on the surface (usually with automation, either golems, Forestry multifarms, fans, or MFR farms depending on the modpack and what's growing). I wall off and fully light as much of the area around my base as possible, including lighting or filling in caves out to the spawn radius when I can. If I reclaim lakes or rivers, I try to make sure to eliminate any flowing water except for the minimum required by certain mods (Rotarycraft hydropower, some sluices or turbines from other mods). Once I've carved out a space, stuff expands to fill it. Having mob grinders nearby probably doesn't help things, especially in modpacks that don't have any automated spawners...

I'll have to try out multiple smaller bases next time I start a new modpack.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11615 on: March 14, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

You guys with your concerns about efficiency and large, sprawling bases... Yeesh.

Last night I died and abandoned my world because I fell while mining some iron.  4 zombies ate me.

The game before that I fell into a mob spawner once I found my first cave.

Hardc0re.

apocrypha
Terracotta Army

Planes? Shit, I'm terrified to get in my car now!

Reply #11616 on: March 14, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

Greg and Reika are both mod authors who's mods I studiously avoid in packs, for many reasons, including performance issues. Railcraft has lots of things I like in it, but it's power generation and multiblocks aren't one of those things. I've had *huge* problems just with blast furnaces and coke ovens before! Personally I'm more about building nice things and the tech progression for me is often a means to an end rather than the purpose itself.

Pipes and conduits have got a lot better in terms of performance in 1.10.2, especially EnderIO. There's also a really nice wireless power transfer mod in 1.10 called Flux Networks. It's expensive to use, but so worth it once you can afford it I find.

It's a permanent issue with modded MC I think, the range of mods let you build massive, complex bases, but it takes a lot of tweaking and planning and care to end up with something playable. The latest FTB pack, Beyond, has been designed largely with server performance in mind and it's turned out to be a really bland, unimaginative pack as a result. I've been playing AllTheMods with a load of stuff added myself, and several times now I've built total lag monsters and ended up wiping the world and restarting.  awesome, for real

If you have the ability to run a server on a separate machine it helps a lot ofc...

You guys with your concerns about efficiency and large, sprawling bases... Yeesh.

Last night I died and abandoned my world because I fell while mining some iron.  4 zombies ate me.

The game before that I fell into a mob spawner once I found my first cave.

Hardc0re.

If I ever manage to get a VR system I think I'll play like that for a while. I reckon it'd be terrifying.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"Bourgeois society stands at the crossroads, either transition to socialism or regression into barbarism" - Rosa Luxemburg, 1915.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #11617 on: March 14, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

Oddly, SWOTOR.

A LOT of Swotor.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11618 on: March 14, 2017, 06:37:08 PM

If I ever manage to get a VR system I think I'll play like that for a while. I reckon it'd be terrifying.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Even without the VR it gets your heart pumping. Hardcore survival is set to the hardest difficulty with no way to change it. Zombies take about 7 swipes with a steel sword, the aggro radius on everything is huuuge and fucking creepers don't die in the sunlight. If you get attacked by an enderman out in the wild it's just over.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #11619 on: March 14, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

Yeeeah...no thanks  awesome, for real

I like HQM because the limited lives makes you care a bit about dying without overly punishing you for mistakes or random chance. Ozone 2 is a little too friendly about handing out extra lives, but I remember Blightfall as being pretty decent as a nail-biter. Almost as big a fan of Blightfall as I was of FFH2 :) Something about the setting and rules really resonated for me, and the crafted world was quite well done.

I should go back and try to finish it, I was in late midgame when my world was corrupted and I stupidly didn't add a backup mod...
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 445 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: So, what're you playing?  
Jump to: