Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:13:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: So, what're you playing? 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 445 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, what're you playing?  (Read 2173494 times)
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #14910 on: January 08, 2022, 09:47:29 AM

State of Decay 2.

I loved the first one. The 2nd is more of the same. Really quite fun co-op would recommend. Even solo its nice. I could go for even more sim/base elements but its quite fun. Anyone have it?  Oh its on gamepass and you can crossplay with xbox people if you know any.

I enjoyed the hell out of the first map, but then I hit the point where I'm supposed to leave said map and move on to the next one and I'm like, what? after all the work I put into getting things organized here? I have traders that depend on me!

Right now I'm once again minecrafting through 7 Days to Die Alpha 20. We have electricity now.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #14911 on: January 08, 2022, 10:43:10 AM

Pretty sure Sky plays it, and I have been looking at it for a while.  I really liked the first one, but it looks so terrible I cannot bring myself to fire it up again.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #14912 on: January 08, 2022, 11:31:24 AM

State of Decay 2.

I loved the first one. The 2nd is more of the same. Really quite fun co-op would recommend. Even solo its nice. I could go for even more sim/base elements but its quite fun. Anyone have it?  Oh its on gamepass and you can crossplay with xbox people if you know any.
I enjoyed the hell out of the first map, but then I hit the point where I'm supposed to leave said map and move on to the next one and I'm like, what? after all the work I put into getting things organized here? I have traders that depend on me!
I played too, about 80 hours worth, and my experience was similar to yours. Did the first map and some horde mode then got bogged down trying to figure out how to min max the goofy legacy leader system and then lost interest and moved on to something else. I've been wanting to play the updated (full) Trumbull Valley map but I read it continues the story which I never finished and I can't decide if I want to play it without finishing the story or finishing the story.

Rumors of an endless mode, which would get me to play it again, continue to crop up including after this most recent major update but Undead Labs still will not publicly say whether or not it's planned and it's been 3 1/2 years since release even though the original game had it (Breakdown mode).
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #14913 on: January 08, 2022, 11:41:21 AM

Speaking of zombie survival games, the latest Project Zomboid release build 41, which includes multi-player and a lot of major changes, finally came out after what seemed like years in Beta. And there's been a big spike in interest in the game with the Steam player counts increasing by an order of magnitude (form ~5K to ~50K).

I gave it a whirl a few years back and couldn't get past the horrible controls and UI. I've been giving it another go and am still struggling with the controls and UI but have gotten further than my earlier attempts and am starting to get the hang of the basics.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #14914 on: January 08, 2022, 12:54:41 PM

Zomboid does absolutely nothing for me. Multiplayer Zomboid might be fun but the core gameplay is not fun so I'm skeptical. Its a ghetto survival sim game with loads of extra neckbeard systems. Meanwhile so far every single fight against a Jugg in SOD2 with 2 human friends playing in co-op has been quite fun. Shame Undead Labs didn't embrace modding would probably have made for a terrific game instead of just a fun diversion that can't hold up to much scrutiny, they probably aren't allowed to since they take so much $$$ from Microsoft.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #14915 on: January 09, 2022, 05:58:15 PM

I've seen youtube vids of Zomboid, and I think it might be a came that's better watching OTHER people play.

Hic sunt dracones.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #14916 on: January 10, 2022, 09:25:25 AM

I liked Zomboid better before the code got stolen or whatever. Back when it was 2d. I still enjoy it and have been contemplating another run because they've added a metric ton of stuff since my last serious run. Also due for a 7 Days run with the new A20 that dropped a big content patch recently. 7 Days is still by far my most played Steam game, so I guess it's my favorite zombie game. The last few alphas I did very little basing and mostly just scavenge and travel (because they added a ton of new POIs, improved world gen etc). Both games are champs in my book for sticking with a fun concept through a lot of adversity, with a small team.

State of Decay, particularly 2, is right there with 7 Days for me. Good balance of chill open world and tense moments. Not sure my hours, but a goddamned lot, both back at release and then again this year. The story mode was a nice addition, and I finished it right as they were dropping the new map that tied into the story stuff, so that was a nice run. I believe I did story mode and then 2 more communities. Play a builder leader on your first try. The boon for your next community is too good: free power and water to any base you claim. I never cared much about the second boon and have usually played a warlord for the armory. I never use followers unless the game forces them on me. If you start using the new Red Talon folks, you have to up the difficulty to compensate, they're crazy op (and I avoid op stuff except the builder boon).

I guess Dysmantle is technically a zombie game (uhh ex-human). It's pretty chill slash tense with an unlock/progression story map. But despite having some very limited build options (a couple very limited machines and turrets only used for a single side activity), it's not a builder at all. I've got 65 hours in it so I guess I like it. After 50 hours I started getting tired of the more linear and convoluted parts near the end, but it's still making me want to finish.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #14917 on: January 10, 2022, 08:20:10 PM

Alpha 20 in 7Days is even more 'bases are useless' than A19. The random world gen works again, and some of the new pois are neat. It hasn't held my attention as much this time due to the focus on repetitive questing, and the slowness of xp.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #14918 on: January 11, 2022, 08:07:22 AM

Don't forget it's got a console, so you can easily boost your rewards if needed.

I hit a bit of a snag in Dysmantle. Final (I think) leave the island quest is locked behind one of their tower defense style minigames. Which I have avoided because they're not fun, so now I need to go back and do a bunch to have enough turrets to finish the game  Ohhhhh, I see. Stuff like this is why I normally don't 100% games, I just ignore the minigames/collections for the most part. Definitely got more than my money's worth out of it, but it kinda sucks to end it that way.

SoD2 is revamping the infection system. I like the idea of bringing it in line with systems the player has some undertanding and angency over, but this first iteration looks like a huge pain in the ass. One thing I like about SoD2 is being able to ignore radio calls if I'm currently doing something else. At times it's just annoying when you're trying to accomplish some of your own goals to have the game keep interrupting you in an uninteresting way...so now the infections will intentfully target your outposts to give a more compelling reason to have to deal with them. Or as I see it, interrupt whatever you're doing to drive halfway across a map to defend and retake territory on a regular timer :(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV-UG-1wk0U
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #14919 on: January 11, 2022, 04:12:19 PM

Alpha 20 in 7Days is even more 'bases are useless' than A19.

I was going to ask, "How so?" since mine seem to be fine but then I remembered that I've set my world with the minimum possible zombie-to-block-damage ratio, and totally removed Blood Moons.

So yeah, you can really customize your experience to the point you're just about playing Minecraft without even touching third party mods -- which I am fine with.

Mostly finished Control. There is one last side boss that I haven't vanquished yet, and might never. It's the Movie Camera OoP, which involves flying and jumping and the last time I fought it I ended up blowing the boss outside the world geometry which is not actually a thing that is supposed to happen. But anyway Control ended up being a fun game for the most part. I love the absolute mess you make of any area you are fighting in.

That janitor really has to work overtime...
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14920 on: January 12, 2022, 11:51:45 AM

Finished Persona 5 but was kind of annoyed because I didn't max out that many confidants, so I started a new game on P5 Royal. Great game though, was willing to hog the TV for it, and actually my wife kind of enjoys watching it.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #14921 on: January 18, 2022, 02:11:11 PM

Beat Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Took a solid 100 hours, but my time was artificially lower due to playing on normal with some changes to the difficulty. I had party members pop up after battles and recover status after resting. I just didn't feel like micromanaging every single fight and taking time getting rid of the plethora of debuffs and level drains. I've toyed with starting a run on Core, but I don't see the point. Game can be hard enough as is.

As for how I liked the game? It was great. Probably the best time I've had with a western RPG since Dragon Age: Origins, although I think this is a better game in all aspects outside of production value and presentation. I might do a Lich run, but I doubt I'll get very far before the new PoE league is out. Not to mention I can't decide what class to play. I suppose a sorcerer makes the most sense, but everyone seems to recommend Wizard.

Also started Metroid: Dread. This is one of those games. I forgot just how bad I am at Metroidvania combat and how much I prefer Dead Cell's take on it. Controls pretty rough undocked, but it is fun enough to keep going.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 02:41:30 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #14922 on: January 18, 2022, 02:50:01 PM

Watched the Witcher show last month, so I figured I'd take another run at playing the games, and FINALLY beat the original game.  Had a good time, not sure if I'd recommend it just because of the amount of jank.  It's got a lot of stuff that sounds good on paper, but isn't implemented particularly well, like the idea behind having to research monsters before you can hunt them sounds like a really cool concept, but ends up just being flushing ~75% of your money towards book vendors to buy books which you click on to read and then resell.  A lot of systems I still don't really know how they work, I'm the world champion fist fighter but I have no idea how to actually fight beyond clicking on the guy.  More "interesting" than "fun."  Setting and story were cool, though, and it was nice to see a fantasy setting that wasn't just "good guys vs. evil monsters" and some actual depth to the story questions.  On to the second game!

Still playing Mechwarrior 5, too, not sure why.  It's definitely got some neat aspects (I'm a sucker for a good mercenary game that models expenses like travel costs and salary, rather than just "if payment > repair costs, you win") and the combat is fun but it's not hard to find areas to improve on.  Aside from the total lack of all clan tech, 'mech customization is more limited than in any other MW game.  Basically, any stock 'mech is rocking the biggest weapons available in every hardpoint, and there's no modding engines, so your only design options are:
  • Replace a weapon with another of the same size and type (e.g. swap SRMs for LRMs)
  • Remove or lighten a weapon (e.g. replace a medium laser with a small laser)
  • Add or remove heat sinks, ammo, and occasionally gear (ECM, etc.)
  • Add or remove armor
It seems like every iteration of Mechwarrior has the playerbase break the 'mech design so that custom 'mechs always stomp everything stock, and the next game in the series goes "well, we won't let them do THAT again" and limits the customization, so the players find a new way to break the game, and then the next game limits customization more...
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #14923 on: January 20, 2022, 07:32:37 AM

Finally sputtered out in Dysmantle, it was a fun run and I got right to the end but it dropped in another tower defense minigame as a gate to the ending, and that was good enough for me. Fun time waster, no reason to go back though.

So I jumped into 7 Days A20. Such a nice content update, cities are still kinda wonky but were a long-needed upgrade to the old system. Pipe weapons help that early game stretch. Exit mechanisms for POIs were a great idea. I actually built a couple small bases this time already. With something like 650 hours into the game, it's amazing it's still fresh, but that's a testament to their release schedule. It's been a very different game over the years, comfortable enough to slip back into but enough new content to keep me poking around looking at the new stuff.

Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14924 on: January 20, 2022, 11:53:49 AM

I never did finish the first Witcher game because of the jank. There were so many annoying "go here come back see if you can even figure out where to go ha ha" kinds of things. But you did get a sense that the setting was pretty interesting even so.

Second game is much better though the combat is authentically annoying and there are still a fair amount of "so where do I go now?" moments.
arnulf2
Terracotta Army

Reply #14925 on: January 20, 2022, 03:18:59 PM

Dead Cells (PC): getting my ass served either by the Hand of the King or that scarecrow boss.

Dark Souls III + DLC (PS4):  In anticipation of Elden Ring I've got the platinum and decked out a character for the DLC.
The DLC however is so vastly different, that I'm getting doubts.

Started Spiritfarer, 'cause it was on sale.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #14926 on: January 21, 2022, 12:50:16 AM

Doing Subnautica: Below Zero, and I have to admit I;m having a frustrating time with it. You arent lead naturally along the path like you are in the first game, and I got completely stymied by the fact that I could not find Nickel anywhere. . I finally broke down and raided the wiki to progress. I'm enjoying it but I don't think its as smoothly crafted as the original game. I was going to say there;s nothing pointing you to places you need to go, but tonight I realized that there is a map provided to you right at the start that's in your database. I could just be thick as hell.

I have had some moments however like having to run my Seatruck along the roof of an underwater cafe trying to find my way out while a monster kept attacking me, and my crush depth was just under the roof so I had to keep repairing the truck every minute. That was really tense, and getting swallowed by the monster once was an experience.

All in all very enjoyable so far.

Hic sunt dracones.
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #14927 on: January 22, 2022, 01:40:58 AM

Finished Yakuza: Like A Dragon. I have heard about the franchise before (and played Binary Domain from the same devs, thx rk47 radicalthon), but this is the first game I actually played because I prefer JRPGs to beat-em-ups. Overall: pretty good! I liked the main story a lot, and I dig the absurdness / insanity of the sidequests. Not too crazy about the minigames, though (yea, there's a lot of them and there is a lot of variance, but they just didn't stick with me, with the exception of the management sim).

The main feature of the game is the JRPG-style character system and combat, and honestly I think it felt a little... half-baked. It was OK in the first few chapters of the game, but eventually everything scaled way out of control and I had abilities that wiped out enemy groups in one shot, while also having access to infinite money, healing/mana recharge and consumables if I wanted. Maybe things are different at a higher difficulty, but considering the HP bloat on some enemies even on normal, I don't think things would be more fun... it's not like enemies have much variety in their attacks, so if their stats are inflated by 300% or something, trash fights would just take a ton more time and occasionally one-shot squishies instead of giving a tactical challenge. Still I think there's some interesting ideas there (especially how positioning / interception works; I also liked the resource management aspects with MP regen on caster classes. Also, the implementation of the summon system was pretty fun). There were also some weird bugs in street fights where a character would just spin near an enemy for 10-20 seconds before finally carrying out the attack, and sometimes skipping the attack completely, but eh.

So yea, liked it, but not enough to do the postgame millenium tower stuff -- unless someone here has done it and has awesome things to say about it?  awesome, for real

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #14928 on: January 24, 2022, 08:32:46 AM

7 Days was turning into a giant time suck, so I decided to snag Dead Cells on sale and have been bouncing between that and Wreckfest for more defined sessions.

Wreckfest is by far the best racing game I've played since Race Car Destruction Set. So happy I got that one instead of Forza. I prefer old beaters to supercars, and navigating wrecks on a tarmac course just doesn't get old.
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14929 on: January 24, 2022, 09:04:11 AM

Did some CKIII over the weekend, my usual start in West Africa with Manding. You do get some fun emergent stuff--there's a lot more reason to just go with the flow of a particular ruler's personality/skills as the AI has handled the character before you get your chance to control them directly on ascension to the throne. I went from a wise steward who grew original Manding by about five counties through direct military conquest to his son who had a ton of Intrigue skills who reclaimed a duchy pretty quickly by murdering the three people in line ahead of him with a 95% chance on each plot. He was a short time away from murdering the King of Ghana who had only one heir, a four-year old kid, with the plan to murder him too and send Ghana into chaos, before he died and his craven mistrusted son with decent steward skills took over. Dear Dad had left him a lot of money, though, so he was able to fend off a dangerous faction with mercenaries and then actually to build Manding into a Kingdom and to switch over to Learning to almost max that out and push the Malinke culture's fascinations forward some.

I think unlike CKII there's always something going on, and it's a bit easier to either expand your kingdom more or to at least quickly reclaim/rebuild on an inheritance that splits up the previous kingdom a lot. (The Malinkes can't get primogeniture for a long time with a game start in 837, as should be the case in terms of historical accuracy.) I haven't quite seen some of the really whacky fun shit you could get in CKII with a lot of DLC but hopefully it'll get there in time.
Raguel
Terracotta Army

Reply #14930 on: January 24, 2022, 01:21:40 PM

There's no supernatural stuff nor glitterhoof in CK3 so you may be disappointed in that regard.

I really like this mod for playing in W Africa: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2553823513

ah this was actually the link to a compatch. this is the link to the base mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2552371897
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:24:24 PM by Raguel »
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14931 on: January 24, 2022, 02:51:55 PM

Oh wow, thanks, that's lovely.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #14932 on: January 25, 2022, 07:12:26 PM

I play a lot of Deep Rock Galactic anymore. It's pretty impressive for an indie multiplayer title. Also the PS4/5 version is the PS+ free game this month if you want to see what it's about. I prefer the PC version.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #14933 on: January 25, 2022, 07:23:56 PM

It's on Xbox Game Pass now too. Can be played solo but it is more fun with friends. Rock and Stone!
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #14934 on: January 26, 2022, 08:18:30 AM

I play a lot of Deep Rock Galactic anymore. It's pretty impressive for an indie multiplayer title. Also the PS4/5 version is the PS+ free game this month if you want to see what it's about. I prefer the PC version.
ROCK.
AND.
STOOOOOOOOONE.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #14935 on: January 26, 2022, 08:38:48 AM

Our little group switched to that and it's fun if a tiny bit repetitive. Great for a couple sessions a week.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #14936 on: February 01, 2022, 05:55:50 AM

Finished Below Zero. Loved the ending, but overall it felt like less of a "big" game than Subnautica did. I suppose that's. Still worth playing if you like the first game.

Kinda at a loss of what to play now.

Hic sunt dracones.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #14937 on: February 01, 2022, 06:06:29 AM

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn in the steam sale. It's very pretty, but not really loving it. Fiddly, and inconsistent is how it feels to me. And dear god the endless, soulless cutscenes.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #14938 on: February 01, 2022, 06:27:46 AM

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn in the steam sale. It's very pretty, but not really loving it. Fiddly, and inconsistent is how it feels to me. And dear god the endless, soulless cutscenes.

I take it you aren't into the story then? I admired the story and found it clicked with me more than other games with a narrative so I didn't mind the cutscenes as they developed it further. I can see your point of view if the story was just meh... because it is pretty lengthy, more like a movie that allows you to play some bits. Also, fully agree that it is pretty fiddly in places which makes it aggravating at times.

I'd be interested in your take on the game once you plow thru the game. I was hooked early when the story began with your character going thru the first couple ruins. But I'm curious about those player that weren't taken with it.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14939 on: February 01, 2022, 07:39:11 AM

I couldn't really connect with it until it was on PC for some reason. I think once I got Aloy out of the initial trial and all that and had a bigger mission and a bigger picture to work with, I started liking a lot more. I didn't really love it--I got tired of how patterned each zone was, and how that made for the usual repetitive gameplay loops that a lot of not-really-open-world games have--but I liked it, at any rate.
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #14940 on: February 01, 2022, 09:07:57 AM

I liked HZD well enough, it's a solid 8/10 or so (including the DLC, which was also good). The story/setting is really interesting and the writing is ok to good (not amazing and occasionally tropey, but better than, say, The Outer Worlds). A particular weak point for me was characterization... there were a few exceptions, but it's kind of ironic that  
felt more memorable than the characters Aloy personally interacted with throughout the game (who were mostly forgettable).

Gameplay was fun, but with a big caveat: I had to force myself to switch up my tactics and gear ever so often, it was easy to get into repetition once finding a certain combo that kills basically any enemy reliably (and there are many ways to screw enemies over in this game). The crafting/upgrading system was also pretty obnoxious, and the UI was not great, though it didn't help that I played with KB/M.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 09:10:49 AM by Zetor »

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #14941 on: February 01, 2022, 09:42:48 AM

Gameplay was fun, but with a big caveat: I had to force myself to switch up my tactics and gear ever so often, it was easy to get into repetition once finding a certain combo that kills basically any enemy reliably (and there are many ways to screw enemies over in this game).
I've been playing Dead Cells again (on pc this time, with dlc), and it's a similar thing. It's so easy to get in the habit of just going for my favorite combo that I go out of my way to try to find new fun ways to play. And I still end up playing a tactics build most of the time (though now my favorite is elec whip/ice blast/leghugger/saw blade turret).

Also, Dead Cells is an amazing game. There are few games I play after beating them multiple times, and I don't care for platformers. Wish there were more like this one, the devs really understood how to make a tough game fun.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #14942 on: February 01, 2022, 12:36:07 PM

There's a lot of setup in the first part of game that you have to wade through before the game becomes truly "open world". The cutscenes don't go away but they are mainly tied to the main quest line and there's lots to do outside of that so you have much more control over the "pacing".

I'm replaying it right now on the PC in preparation for Forbidden West and am perhaps enjoying it even more the second time around because somehow I've gotten better at LOLconsoleshooter controls* in 5 years time even though I don't play them that often so combat has been less frustrating (60 fps vs 30 fps also doesn't hurt). I also forgot most of the story details in those 5 years ao it's been fun relearning all that stuff.

I liked HZD well enough, it's a solid 8/10 or so (including the DLC, which was also good). The story/setting is really interesting and the writing is ok to good (not amazing and occasionally tropey, but better than, say, The Outer Worlds). A particular weak point for me was characterization... there were a few exceptions, but it's kind of ironic that  
felt more memorable than the characters Aloy personally interacted with throughout the game (who were mostly forgettable).
I think part of the reason for that is that some of those characters have much more unique voice acting with different accents, dialects, manners of speaking, etc. The way the language of the world as Aloy knows it is spoken is much less diverse so for those characters their personality is more determined by what they are saying then how they are saying it.

* I'm using a DualShock controller even though I'm playing on the PC since Forbidden West will require a controller

Edit: combat tip if you are having trouble with dealing with multiple enemies / machines at once:

Bonus tip regarding enemies with elemental damage:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:53:56 PM by Trippy »
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #14943 on: February 01, 2022, 01:10:15 PM

I think I restarted Horizon: Zero Dawn like 3 or 4 times before it clicked for me. I'm not good at console combat, especially ranged combat, as I cannot aim with thumbsticks. So, it took a long time for the combat to not feel like total garbage. After that settled in, I had enough fun that I just about cleared all of the content in the game. I had a good time with the story, more with the past stuff than anything in the present. It was a bit corny and predictable, but in a good way. It told the story I expected to be told, but it was told in an entertaining way, and the production values served it well in this aspect. I'll probably hold out until I get a PS5 to get Forbidden West. I've grown less fond of PS4 load times over the years and the storage space it eats up is pretty awful.

Anyhow, messing about in Vampire Survivors and Nobody Saves the World until the PoE expansion on Friday. Both are decent for their price (Nobody is on game pass), but will not be thought of much when I'm done.

-Rasix
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #14944 on: February 01, 2022, 07:24:42 PM

I'm never going to be good at action shit on a console, I think. I want to show my wife the good stuff in RDR2 on the big TV but even the early combat with the gang up in the mountains is so tough for me on thumbsticks that she gets bored watching me die over and over. Plus ergonomically speaking I can play for hours on a WASD setup on a keyboard but an hour on a PS4 controller and I'm going to hear the screams of my right thumb for the next eight hours. Fucking annoys me.
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 445 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: So, what're you playing?  
Jump to: