Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:49:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: I just did the Ernesto Hess TF 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just did the Ernesto Hess TF  (Read 2062 times)
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

on: September 23, 2005, 01:12:35 PM

THAT is what a Task Force should be.  Took probably just a bit more than an hour and it was fun the whole way through.  Had a great time.

To do this TF, you need to finish the mission chain in Striga Isle.  The final mission from Lars Hansen introduces you to Hess, who is reluctant to speak with anyone who hasn't proven themselves.

I recommend anyone who hasn't tried this give it a shot.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 09:38:19 AM

How do you rate Sister Psyche and Moonfire Task Forces?

Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 01:59:47 PM

Moonfire I still haven't had a chance to do.

Sister Psyche was okay.  Far better than Positron, but not as cool as Hess or Croatoa.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 06:08:09 PM

I did Hess a few days ago.  Best TF I've done so far.  WAY cool.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: I just did the Ernesto Hess TF  
Jump to: