Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:06:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Why I no longer play Magic Online 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why I no longer play Magic Online  (Read 2709 times)
Calantus
Terracotta Army

on: September 02, 2005, 12:58:34 AM

So I finally went through my yahoo email sorting things into folders, deleting crap, making filters, unsubscribing to newsletters, etc. One thing I did was put all my magiconlinestore receipts into one folder and it was kinda scary. Thought I'd share. :P

This folder has emails from the 7th to the 11th of last year, so 4 months... 14 purchases a month is not good.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 01:04:35 AM

Yeah that's a lot! I try to play only 1 league at a time, with an occasional draft here and there.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 01:32:25 AM

Yeah one day I'll try to go back to drafting, but this time with a booster limit (booster limit only 'cause tix are cheap and I may as well reward myself if I win :P), but right now I've got activities keeping me busy enough not to risk it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Why I no longer play Magic Online  
Jump to: