Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:57:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: For you baseball fans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For you baseball fans  (Read 1595 times)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

on: May 05, 2004, 07:41:32 PM

To those of you that even bothered to read any of my posts on wt.o, I'm a diehard sport simulation fan, particularly baseball (a la OOTP and Strat).

You can imagine my joy to see this from OOTP HERE

For those of you unfamiliar, Sports Interactive makes arguably the best sports management simulation software.  It is unappreciated by many on this side of the pond as it simulates what is known to the world at large as Football (Soccer in America).  Well, OOTP is now teaming with SI to create a baseball equivalent... and the prospects of FINALLY getting a quality baseball management sim seem like a possibility.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 12:13:14 PM

If they could slap this onto the High Heat engine for game play, I would pay A LOT of money to play it.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: For you baseball fans  
Jump to: