Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:50:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: KOTOR 2: In Development 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KOTOR 2: In Development  (Read 2479 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: May 05, 2004, 03:47:03 PM

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

Sweet.

Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and is faced with the galaxies most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side…

Now bend over and take saber... bitch.

*EDIT for excitement*
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 03:48:53 PM

Thank you for your quick spelling correction. You may continue.
heck
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 04:32:54 PM

<KOTOR> sucks!  You guys always pull the covert/corpse shutdown and shoot us through the walls!  We placed a house in your city so PWN3D!!!  Aaaaagh!

Whoops sorry...SWG Scylla forum flashback...I'll be fine in a minute...whew...
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 06:50:17 AM

For those that don't know, it is not being made by Bioware.  I forget the name of the dev house, but a lot of ex-Black Isle people are there.  So in a way we are getting KOTOR by the makers of Planescape Torment.  This could be a very good thing.

In the meantime Jade Empire looks fan-fucking-tastic.  So few rpgs on the box, but it has (and is getting) my favorites.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 11:31:13 AM

* Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams

Was that the name you were looking for?  Some pretty damn good names on that list of members.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 08:48:38 AM

It was the dev house I forgot, Obsidian.  Just commenting that it had Planescape members for those that don't like following links (like me).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: KOTOR 2: In Development  
Jump to: