Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:27:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: SoR for Control Freaks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SoR for Control Freaks  (Read 2606 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: August 28, 2005, 10:13:48 AM

This "letter"  puts the whole Ryzom Ring thingy in a bit of a clearer perspective for those of us, like me, who were confused as to what they are trying to accomplish.  I wonder if this sort of thing will save SoR?  It really is a rather well made game, with some very clever features albeit another game where there is too small a fun factor. 

Nevrax is no longer associated with Themis, is it?  They still have them listed as clients, but then, they also have Mutable Realms listed... so I dunno.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 10:34:42 AM

If Themis updated their client list everyone would see how poorly they are doing.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 11:36:11 AM

If anyone played Ryzom everyone would see how boring it has always been.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 11:51:07 AM

You would think that when they updated their entire website, including the look of the client list, they would make it current.  I shouldn't think they're fooling many if that's their intent.

As for Ryzom... from what I've heard, the population is very, very tiny.  Surely, it's not enough to support a staff who are capable of putting out new content.  Well, I don't know, the last time I ran a MMORPG was way back in... oh, let me see... never.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: SoR for Control Freaks  
Jump to: