Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: 300 Weinermobiles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 300 Weinermobiles  (Read 1043 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 26, 2005, 12:01:05 PM

Quote from: Reuters
Man suspected of smut attack on 300 cars

1 hour, 44 minutes ago

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police have arrested a 31-year-old man they caught vandalizing two cars by scratching large penis-shaped gouges into them and said they believe he may be responsible for similar markings found on hundreds of others.

A police spokesman in the western city of Bochum said on Friday the man was under investigation for vandalizing around 330 vehicles in the region over the last few months, most of which had also been marked with the same penis insignia.

The total damage may near 350,000 euros, he said.

"Nearly all of them had this special motif," the police spokesman said. "He said he did it because he was mentally disturbed. I don't know if that was just a pretext."

The suspect is now undergoing psychiatric treatment, he added.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 12:05:13 PM

I heard it was the art director from Sigil.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 12:34:32 PM

I bet it was Jackie Treehorn.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 12:46:19 PM

WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 12:47:37 PM

LMAO! I wasn't sure if there was a screencap anywhere of that. Nice work!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: 300 Weinermobiles  
Jump to: