Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:48:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I guess it's a good thing he didn't sleep with any of them... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I guess it's a good thing he didn't sleep with any of them...  (Read 844 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 22, 2005, 07:59:45 AM

Quote from: IOL
Wife's jealousy leaves husband all chewed up

August 22 2005 at 11:12AM

Cairo - A Jordanian woman bit off her husband's ear for commenting on contestants in a beauty pageant broadcast on television, the official Jordanian news agency Petra said on Sunday.

Petra said Om Saleh, from the northwestern city of Zarqa, "scolded her husband with curses, hit him and finally bit off his ear".

The 55-year-old man had objected to the results of Miss Tourism World 2005 contest and made comments that "angered his wife".

"She was not even moved with the sight of blood streaming from her husband's ear and told one of her sons to take him to the vet to sew it back on," Petra said.

Om Saleh, 63, had also warned her husband that he faced an even worse fate, "if he comments on women or if she sees him anywhere near one".

Petra quoted Saleh, the woman's elder son, as saying that his mother's jealousy had increased recently.

"My father has to remain silent most of the time to avoid trouble. My mother's jealousy has increased and she behaves like a teenager," Saleh said. - Sapa-dpa
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 08:01:10 AM

I didn't realize that cannibalism was the new in thing with teenagers.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I guess it's a good thing he didn't sleep with any of them...  
Jump to: