Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:47:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Room left in Bat Country? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Room left in Bat Country?  (Read 2514 times)
SurfD
Terracotta Army

on: May 03, 2004, 07:51:31 PM

Well, I tried to resist, honest, I tried.  I told myself that Ryzom (cold, empty shell of a beta that it is) would do to hold back the craving.  Sadly (or happily) it was not to be.

So here I sit, wallet slightly lighter, ready to try out my new spandex suit and cape (what!?!? they havent added capes yet?!  Fuckers...)

Anyho, Im not sure what name or power combo I am going to go with, but I was just wondering, after I decide on something fairly concrete and get settled into Paragon City, who should I contact for my hazing (err, invite) to join the ranks of Bat Country?

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 09:00:02 PM

Should the guild become full, there has been talk of starting a second guild and alliancing them.

Somebody get out a map, we need to find some places bordering Bat Country.

schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 09:22:26 PM

Bazooko's Circus is boardering Bat Country. (both from Fear and Loathing).

I'll be starting it this weekend. People may switch from Bat Country over - but this one will have some restrictions (as well as a long backstory, and many other things in an attempt to get into the CoH comic book). Expect news Wed or Thurs.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 06:56:11 AM

I'm still trying to track down an official post, but I heard from a reliable source on Sunday that they removed the cap on guild memberships.

Edit: Ok, here it is. It wasn't a forum post, it was a response a friend of mine got when he petitioned in-game about the cap:

Hello,

Supergroups have no limit to their membership. The only limit is on how many players may be on a team-up mission at one time (that number is 8 ).

Regards,
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 07:14:37 AM

That is very good news.
RipSnort
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 11:53:11 AM

Hmm, ya I broke down too, (after promising myself to wait till the end of summer). Game lives up to the threads. I started a scrapper who farts spikes and regens health. I was hoping after I get him up to a decent level I could look you guys up as well.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 12:45:54 PM

Quote from: RipSnort
I was hoping after I get him up to a decent level I could look you guys up as well.

With sidekicking, you don't really have to.  Really, with the amount of playtime I'm limited to at the moment, the best I'll ever be in the supergroup is a sidekick.

-Rasix
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Room left in Bat Country?  
Jump to: