Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:19:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Betrayal fun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Betrayal fun  (Read 10228 times)
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 10:59:28 AM

I screwed up.  I got in combat while talking and selected the wrong option on my first NPC (after the quest giver).  Now, I'm out.  In fairness, I was worried that I was going to die after I began with the NPC and this would kick me out of the quest -- turns out in trying to avoid that I selected the wrong choice and kicked myself out.  How realistic is it to appeal to have this reset?  It was only on the first NPC afterall, didn't get past stage1.

I am pretty sure that you go back to the first guy and start over.  I also fucked up the first time I got the game, and somehow was able to fix my mistake.  Actually I fucked up twice, second time cost me a gold (was at the Antonica part).  You should be fine, and once you hit Antonica we will assist you in completing the OMFG GRINDAGE TO THE MAX!!!!1111eleven part.

cool, I guess :)  I went back and tried talking to the guy in the sewers and the original quest giver and nothing, won't reset.  I petitioned, opened a ticket but we'll see.  I'll call CA from Canada if need be.   Basically, I clicked the wrong option with the sewer guy, but interestingly enough they didn't seem to give you another chance to correct your choice -- both were negative to treason.  To me, that makes it almost more interesting, even though I fucked myself up in the process.  The betrayal quests and grindage aside, I thought would be interesting to try.  No other MMO has this kind of narrative.  Nice to see it's not forgiving or easy, in a way.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Betrayal fun  
Jump to: