Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:56:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Schild's journey to AZ takes a detour through Florida. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Schild's journey to AZ takes a detour through Florida.  (Read 869 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 17, 2005, 10:27:22 AM

Quote from: Local 6
'Ninja' Crawls Into Restaurant, Robs Workers

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT August 17, 2005
UPDATED: 12:37 pm EDT August 17, 2005

A man wearing a ninja mask and dressed in black crawled into an Orange County, Fla., Steak 'n Shake restaurant early Wednesday and robbed several workers at knife-point, according to police.

A man wearing a ninja mask and dressed in black crawls into an Orange County Steak and Shake restaurant and robbed the business, according to police.

Investigators said the man was on his stomach when he entered the restaurant located at the 7700 block of south Orange Blossom Trail at about 2 a.m. Wednesday and surprised workers.

"He jumped up, threatened workers with a knife and demanded money," Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Police said the man, still wearing his ninja costume, escaped police by running into a nearby industrial park.

A worker at the restaurant was taken to the hospital suffering from chest pains. He is expected to be OK.

If you have any information concerning this crime, you are urged to call Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 11:15:32 AM

What a loser. All the cool ninjas are mining in Asia.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 11:20:22 AM

What a loser. All the cool ninjas are mining in Asia. catassing in china.
FIFY ?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Schild's journey to AZ takes a detour through Florida.  
Jump to: