Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Mommy, can I get a ride home?" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Mommy, can I get a ride home?"  (Read 869 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 16, 2005, 10:51:18 AM

Quote from: AP
Alleged Burglar Caught After Calling Mom

Aug 16, 11:30 AM (ET)

VILLA RICA, Ga. (AP) - A home invasion was solved by a phone's redial button when an accused burglar in this west Georgia town allegedly used the phone to call his mother for a ride after breaking in.

According to sheriff's investigator Alan Lee, a resident of Villa Rice returned home Sunday from a few days out of town and was missing credit cards, a check book, cell phone and jewelry. The victim tried hitting redial on her phone, and the mother of 23-year-old Kevin Tucker answered.

The call led to the arrests of Tucker and 18-year-old Brittany Leigh-Anne Smith, said Lt. Shane Taylor. Taylor said a deputy spoke with Tucker's mother, who said the two had called and asked her to pick them up from the residence.

The mother did not pick up the couple, and they spent the night in a motel. Police arrested them at about 12:30 a.m. after they checked out, with the stolen property in their possession. Both were charged, though they claimed innocence.

"Both pointed their finger at each other," Taylor said.
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 10:55:18 AM

Glad to know that one more criminal mastermind is off the streets. He is gonna be tossing salads for WEEKS if the boys inside hear this story.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Mommy, can I get a ride home?"  
Jump to: