Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: What did she think a happy ending meant? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What did she think a happy ending meant?  (Read 845 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: August 13, 2005, 11:55:33 AM

Quote from: Sun-Sentinel
Massage parlor owner charged with battery

Posted August 13 2005

The owner of a Pompano Beach massage parlor was arrested Friday and charged with sexual battery on a client, the Broward Sheriff's Office said.

The 19-year-old alleged victim arrived at Magic Touch of Therapy at 2306 E. Atlantic Blvd., sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a news release.

When she disrobed and lay on the table, Justo Loriga, 50, of Fort Lauderdale, tried to perform a sex act on her, the release said. The woman protested, and he stopped. She left the parlor and called police, according to the release.

Loriga was being held in the Broward County Main Jail Friday on $5,000 bond.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 12:29:41 PM

I'm a 50 year old massage parlor owner and a 19 year old walks through my door.

Dear Diary,

Jackpot.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: What did she think a happy ending meant?  
Jump to: