Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 becomes more like EQ1 - Combat Changes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EQ2 becomes more like EQ1 - Combat Changes  (Read 9993 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 08:13:16 AM

I still want to get back to playing, I just Don't Have The Time. Or, I do, but I'd rather do something SLIGHTLY more productive. Like make a dent in the 40 console games I haven't beaten.
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 08:22:52 AM

I was thinking of messing around a bit in EQ2 as a break from WoW.  Are you telling me that it is harder/slower to level up solo/duo now that it was before?

I think tomorrow we all find out.  That's when the all these changes are unveiled in the game.

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 08:32:26 AM

I was thinking of messing around a bit in EQ2 as a break from WoW.  Are you telling me that it is harder/slower to level up solo/duo now that it was before?

Both, from what I read on the EQ2 forums.  Killing a green double down solo con mob was hard, and netted you the same XP as a double-down arrow green group mob, which wasn't much either way. (I think the couple that was bitching were in their 20s and said they got 130xp.  That was a thread on the EQ2 boards right after this went to test, though and I only vaguely remember numbers because I didn't care all that much.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 becomes more like EQ1 - Combat Changes  
Jump to: