Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:21:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Guild Tabard Done - Pic Inside 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild Tabard Done - Pic Inside  (Read 2083 times)
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

on: July 31, 2005, 12:27:15 PM

Well, I finally got this thing done and now I'm perpetually broke you assholes. Here's a picture of what you'll probably hate.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 03:57:21 AM by NiX »
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 01:15:37 PM

Try to go for something on black.  Black goes with everything,  I've had (Insert Color) on White tabards since DAoC and its getting a bit old.

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 01:31:06 PM

Too bad there's the scissors icon, I was always really fond of the evil garden gnome or the cthulu squid.

Yah, something on black usually works.  You can always try to go comedy and do something on pink, but from seeing on an actual uber guild on my own server, it just ends up looking mega gay.

-Rasix
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 02:07:36 PM

Hah, the old guild me and my buddies were in on Kel'Thuzad had a wicked pink tabard for a time. Always thought it was funny to be a giant orc rogue in a pink tabard kill the noobs.

I second an evil garden gnomer on a black background.

Edit:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 02:12:58 PM by MrHat »
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 02:40:44 PM

Evil garden gnome or scissors sounds fine to me. Is there a picture of a cat walking away from the viewer?

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 03:47:01 PM

Just say you want a picture of the Goatse man, and be done with it.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Guild Tabard Done - Pic Inside  
Jump to: