Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:42:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Anyone in need of a CoH box? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone in need of a CoH box?  (Read 3639 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

on: April 28, 2004, 11:47:48 AM

I've managed to end up with two boxes.  Since I don't plan on dual-boxing or running two accounts, if anyone has had problems getting one, and you have the beta client, let me know.

I can email you the key and then mail you the box if you mail a check or whatever.

If nobody needs it, I'll most likely mail the box to my buddy for his birthday.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 01:56:10 PM

Heh, my roommate is too poor to buy the box. If you're sending it away as a gift would you be willing to part with it for less....Ok...it was worth a try.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 02:38:40 PM

Depends how much less.

It's all federal student loan $$ that I'm spending, so it's not really my money anyway.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 05:54:58 AM

Might be able to help out here, EB (being stupid) seems to have sent me two release boxes of CoH.  The invoice says I should have gotten one CoH box plus a 'bonus' (which I would assume to be a pre-order box).  However, the two boxes I did receive look identical, and considering they both have the user manual, I'm guessing I am the proud owner of an extra CD-Key.

So basically, if someone wants it, I can PM the key to them later this evening when I get home.
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 07:15:19 AM

Quote from: daveNYC
Might be able to help out here, EB (being stupid) seems to have sent me two release boxes of CoH.  The invoice says I should have gotten one CoH box plus a 'bonus' (which I would assume to be a pre-order box).  However, the two boxes I did receive look identical, and considering they both have the user manual, I'm guessing I am the proud owner of an extra CD-Key.

So basically, if someone wants it, I can PM the key to them later this evening when I get home.

Damnit, I flirted with the cute EB chick (yeah I know, it's hard to believe, but our EB has a cute chick working there) for like 15 minutes and she did was tell me to "leave before I call the police you creepy motherfucker"..  You just walked in and they gave you a free game?  That's totally unfair..

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 07:18:33 AM

Nope, I ordered off of their web site, so when the FedEx box showed up there were two CoH boxes in it.  I'm guessing Joe Bob in shipping messed up.
Azhrarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 30, 2004, 08:38:31 AM

Actually, I just finished getting pissed off at them for having the nerve to try and charge me the whole box price for their download link and a key.  I didn't have much time, and mainly only planned on playing weekends and such.

I'f anyone still has the key, I'd be interested.

I came here to be drugged, electrocuted, and probed.  Not insulted! - H.S.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Anyone in need of a CoH box?  
Jump to: