Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:17:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Giving Noobs Gravity Lessons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Giving Noobs Gravity Lessons  (Read 2445 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: April 28, 2004, 11:43:36 AM

In case anyone was wondering, the GMs don't seem to take kindly to people recalling noobs from high above Ms. Liberty and letting them fall. In fact, they'll tag-team you and follow you around for 15 minutes because they have nothing better to do.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 11:51:11 AM

Ah, griefers...
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 11:51:51 AM

I was wondering about that.   It was a commonly complained about issue back in the beta.

Of course, it's not a really good gravity lesson unless there's aggressive mobs on the ground where they land.   Remember, Gravity doesn't kill heroes, villians kill heroes.

When I hit level 14 and have both Recall Friend and Teleportation we should get into a gravity fight.   First one to touch the ground loses.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 12:06:56 PM

Quote from: daveNYC
Ah, griefers...

Closer to friendly hazing unlike the unfriendly kind.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 12:26:36 PM

Well people can only teleport you if you are in their group. Sure messing around with friends I have dropped people from tall buildings and they have done it to me. If somebody does it to you and you are not amused just drop the group and they cannot effect you.

Kaid
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #5 on: April 28, 2004, 10:25:11 PM

Its notlike it kills you or anything geez. I am holding out for teleport foe so i can hit em once and fly way up and drop em

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Giving Noobs Gravity Lessons  
Jump to: