Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:59:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I told you to speak, not maul! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I told you to speak, not maul!  (Read 885 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: July 13, 2005, 02:00:46 PM

Quote from: IOL
Bears bare their teeth at drunk Ukrainian man

July 13 2005 at 03:47PM

Kiev - A drunken Ukrainian man who broke into a zoo enclosure was seriously injured when two black bears housed in the cage attacked him as he tried to make them perform circus tricks, according to a newspaper report.

The incident took place at the municipal zoo in the central provincial capital, Cherkassy.

The man, described in the report as "Konstantin, aged 22", scaled an iron fence, a three-metre rock wall, and a water-filled moat to reach the bears.

According to eyewitness reports, Konstantin hit the male bear with a steel bar after it ignored his orders to stand on its hind legs, speak, and to perform circus-style tricks.

The bear retaliated by knocking Konstantin to the ground and mauling him. A female bear in the enclosure, which up to that point had ignored the proceedings, joined in the attack.

The animals stopped their assault once the man became motionless. A bystander was able to drag Konstantin out of the enclosure to safety. He is reportedly in a serious but stable condition in a Cherkassy hospital. - Sapa-dpa
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 02:33:35 PM

Bear: Say what again, motherfucker. I dare you. I double dare you!

WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 02:50:27 PM

I want to party with that guy. He sounds like fun!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I told you to speak, not maul!  
Jump to: