Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:45:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Don't you know who I am?" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Don't you know who I am?"  (Read 3575 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: July 12, 2005, 01:06:30 PM

Quote from: Page 6
CURSES! MET WIFE GETS BOOT

ANNA Benson, the outrageous wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson, raised a whole lotta hell in Las Vegas last weekend. The buxom former stripper was ejected from the World Series of Poker at the Rio on Saturday for excessive cursing. After serving a 10-minute penalty for dropping the "f-bomb," a violation of tournament rules, Benson returned and asked her dealer, "Does that mean I can't say any other word? I can say c - - t, p - - - y and c - - k, but I can't say f - - k?" Benson — whose $10,000 entrance fee was sponsored by pokerblue.com — was immediately booted from the game. She also set tongues wagging when she was barred from the Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio after they refused to let her eat with her French bulldog puppy, Petunia. "She threw a huge fit," tattles our snitch. "She even said, 'Don't you know who I am? The dog will stay in its carrier.' They said, 'Absolutely not,' and she stormed off."

Anna — named "Baseball's Sexiest Wife" by FHM magazine — once told Howard Stern that if she caught her husband sleeping around, she would bed the entire Mets team right down to the groundskeepers.

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 01:33:01 PM

Quote from: Page 6
CURSES! MET WIFE GETS BOOT
Anna — named "Baseball's Sexiest Wife" by FHM magazine — once told Howard Stern that if she caught her husband sleeping around, she would bed the entire Mets team right down to the groundskeepers.

Looks like I need a new job...

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 01:47:45 PM

She is fucking nuts. Hawt and nuts = great in the sack. Can't believe anyone married her though; those are the type of women who only get your cell phone number, don't get told where you work, and never see where you live. Eventually they meander off to become someone else's problem, and you are left with nothing but great stories (and maybe a shot of penicillin for good measure).

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 01:47:59 PM

Class act. I can only assume that her stockings bulge with a pack of Marlboros.

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 01:56:08 PM

Reminds me of my ex. Except she wasn't hot.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 09:23:55 PM

Reminds me of my ex. Except she wasn't hot.

Lamest...anecdote...EVAR!

But yeah I've been there.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 01:12:12 AM

Another up herself faked boobed bimbo makes the news.

Who gives a fuck ?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 06:51:45 AM

From http://taopoker.blogspot.com/ - A live blog from the WSOP...

9:30pm... Boring Sunday... at least four members of the media agree that today is a little slow, borderline on boring. Aside from the early Matusow F-bomb the only other story involved Anna Benson who dropped an F-bomb herself and was told that was the only word she could not say at the table. She proceeded to let rip as many curse words as possible to test the rule. She even pitched out the word "cocksucker."

No mention of her getting the boot from a guy who was there.

11:00p... Recent Eliminations: Anna Benson is out and Chau Giang's Hilton's were cracked by 6-7.

Odd that they would wait an hour and a half before booting her for the incident mentioned in the article. Most likely she took a beat, was crippled, has her outburst and was assesed a 10 minute penalty then busted out normally not long after.

Nothing better than fake news...
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 01:21:42 PM

Quote from: AP
Falcons' Coleman arrested for disorderly conduct

July 15, 2005
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports         

ATLANTA -- Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Rod Coleman was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct during a traffic stop early Friday, allegedly cursing at an officer and asking, "Do you know who I am?"

DeKalb police spokesman Sgt. Charles Dedrick said Coleman "was verbally abusive" to a police officer. Coleman was a passenger in a sports utility vehicle pulled over for speeding on an interstate just outside Atlanta. Another passenger, Sean Watson, was also arrested for disorderly conduct.

During the stop, the officer said he was telling the driver his car insurance was expired when Coleman said, "I wish you would touch my (expletive) truck. Do you know who I am? I play for the Falcons," according to the police report.

Then, according to the report, Coleman tried to walk away from the car and told the officer to shut up. The 6-foot-2, 285-pound Coleman, who is black, also requested a white officer.

The officer, A.C. Francis, complied and also let Coleman call his girlfriend. Francis wrote, "After granting Mr. Coleman every request he asked for besides letting him walk drunk on the interstate ... Mr. Coleman's insults continued and threats escalated until the only choice was to take him to jail."

Coleman spent about three hours in the DeKalb County Jail and was released on a $363 bond, said jail spokeswoman Mikki Jones.

Coleman came to the Falcons from the Oakland Raiders as a free agent in 2004. The Falcons released a statement Friday confirming the arrest but providing no new details.

Coleman missed three games last season with knee and shoulder injuries sustained in a car accident.

He swerved to avoid hitting a deer and flipped his luxury SUV. He was not charged, but the Hall County Sheriff's accident report stated that Coleman had been drinking. According to the report, Coleman passed a series of field sobriety tests and didn't appear drunk.

This thread is where I'll place all celebrity stories where they use any variation of "Don't you know who I am?"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Don't you know who I am?"  
Jump to: