Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:24:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Do people still play this? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do people still play this?  (Read 2937 times)
Litigator
Terracotta Army

on: July 11, 2005, 10:17:19 PM

Jesus. That takes me back about 12 years. There is a Time Walk, a Library of Alexandria, and a couple of Mana Drains in one of those card notebooks under my bed in my mother's house.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 10:21:53 PM

OMG, ebay for teh phat lewtz!

Seriously, they could net you some cash if you're not attached to them.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 11:54:21 PM

If you mean the card game with real cards playing face to face with an opponent the answer is yes. Everytime I go visit a particular local (non-video) game store I see people playing MtG.
Xilren's Twin

Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 06:52:56 AM

If you mean the card game with real cards playing face to face with an opponent the answer is yes. Everytime I go visit a particular local (non-video) game store I see people playing MtG.

Actually both the paper version AND the online version are alive and doing well.  The Online version has no subscription fees beyond a $10 account creation fee (but you get $10 credit to spend in the online store too); you just pay for the cards you want.  The downside of course you can spend roughly the GNP of a small third world nation if you arent careful...

We have a BC clan in the onine game if you'd like to check it out.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Do people still play this?  
Jump to: