Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Still Life 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Review: Still Life  (Read 3040 times)
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

on: July 07, 2005, 12:00:18 AM

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 10:49:28 AM

Quote from: Fabricated
And to think I thought the never-ending dirge of bad Myst clones and the apparent death of the Kings Quest series had finally buried the corpse of point-and-click adventure titles, Microids comes along and exhumes it with a pretty good title, for the PC and Xbox even.

Microids has been putting out a good number of point-and-click adventure titles in recent years, of varying quality; the two I've played are Syberia and Syberia II. I believe they also had one set in gaslight-era Chicago that revolved around vampires called 'Post Mortem' or something like that. Still, it's good to hear that their latest offering is worth picking up. I'll have to add it to The List.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 10:50:45 AM

The Syberia series is great. Still Life is truly wonderful though. I'm not sure which I'd recommend picking up, but I enjoyed it immensely on the Xbox.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 12:45:15 PM

Syberia was going to be one of the series that Sauced and I use to justify picking up another console. I'll hafta give Still Life a closer look.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Still Life  
Jump to: