Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:40:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anyone who wants into the BC Guild 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone who wants into the BC Guild  (Read 5337 times)
schild
Administrator

on: July 05, 2005, 01:25:41 PM

Just post your name here. I'm gonna start playing again relatively soon. I sorta miss it and want to play a straight Mesmer me thinks. GOGO Team Korea. But anyway, yea, if you post your names here, I'll make a visit each day into guild wars (til I have time to actually start again) and do invites.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 09:06:52 PM

Heh, I haven't played in months. I'm still only Lv. 7, so I'll just use the same character, Savoy Voodoolily (gah, why didn't I just do Voodoo Liliy? Stupid!). Or maybe I'll start up a new character just so I can use the name Rajin Mourningwood, like I wanted. Kidding. The name's up for grabs if anyone wants it. My birthday is in a week (from today) so I prolly won't gear up 'til after the 16th either. Yay! Thanks, schildy!

Obligatory hard rocking.

Rock Out

Oh, yeah, my character is a ranger with necro as secondary.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:15:37 PM

My birthday is in a week (from today) so I prolly won't gear up 'til after the 16th either.

Hey, I just had my birthday. I take it that you're a Cancer then?

GOGO Team Korea

I must really be out of the loop. What does this mean?
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 09:16:18 PM

GOGO Team Korea
I must really be out of the loop. What does this mean?

It's the name of one of my characters.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:32:30 PM

I am indeed a Cancer, Year of the Dragon. But I don't buy all that shit (no offense). I can't very well take myself seriously as an atheist if I believe in astrology, now, can I? Besides, do I seem shy, gentle and maternal to you? I don't think so, bitches!

Schild - I need to figure out how to dump Sauced and myself off the lame guild that we're already on before we can accept invitations. I'll try to do that in the next coupla days. And are we talking TeamSpeak and all that jazz, or just regular? 'Cuz I'll also need to get that hooked up. I think we have the mics and shit in the basement or something.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 10:49:10 PM

I am indeed a Cancer, Year of the Dragon. But I don't buy all that shit (no offense). I can't very well take myself seriously as an atheist if I believe in astrology, now, can I? Besides, do I seem shy, gentle and maternal to you? I don't think so, bitches!

No offense taken. I don't believe in it either, but some of it's interesting.

Do I seem shy, gentle, and maternal to you? I would hope not.

Actually, I think the defining characteristic is not so much being "maternal" as it is just being a "homebody"....Which would be the case for me.

Year of the Dragon would be '76, right?

'77 here. The Year of the....Err...Punk?
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 11:32:10 AM

No offense taken. I don't believe in it either, but some of it's interesting.

Do I seem shy, gentle, and maternal to you? I would hope not.

Actually, I think the defining characteristic is not so much being "maternal" as it is just being a "homebody"....Which would be the case for me.

Year of the Dragon would be '76, right?

'77 here. The Year of the....Err...Punk?

'76 is the Year of the Dragon, but it extends to Chinese New Year which is in February I believe. Only reason I know this is that Im January or '77 but still Year of the Dragon. I think the majority of '77 is year of the Rat, but not 100% sure on that. And to lazy to look it up.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 04:31:11 PM

Isn't asking "What's your sign?" the first step of the American dating ritual?  Like from the 80s or sommat?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 08:45:32 PM

Isn't asking "What's your sign?" the first step of the American dating ritual?  Like from the 80s or sommat?

Yeah, probably, but I'm not THAT cheesy :-D Just curious.

Besides, Voodoolily has already rejected me once  embarassed

And if I'm not a mistaken, she's got a boyfriend named "Sauced" too....How the hell can I compete with that?
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 08:50:25 PM

And if I'm not a mistaken, she's got a boyfriend named "Sauced" too....How the hell can I compete with that?

You're a ninja-trained Bingo master. What can't you compete with? Rock Out
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 09:18:24 PM

You're a ninja-trained Bingo master. What can't you compete with? Rock Out

Sauced.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 12:31:20 AM

(gah, why didn't I just do Voodoo Liliy? Stupid!)

Well that answers that.

I saw someone going around named Voodoo Lily and wondered if it was you.  Was going to send a tell, but then decided I was lazy.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anyone who wants into the BC Guild  
Jump to: