Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:17:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: UBIQ SPEAKS - BRINGS TEAR TO JOE'S EYE, redux 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UBIQ SPEAKS - BRINGS TEAR TO JOE'S EYE, redux  (Read 3663 times)
Chiastic
Terracotta Army

on: March 18, 2004, 11:06:01 AM

To make this moving shit go a little more smoothly, I'm gonna restart the active update topics from the old boards (all two of them) here.

Original Thread

Original Update
Chiastic
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 11:09:59 AM

For the lazy among you, I'll throw in the last post in the old thread.

Quote from: durenthal
I beta'd SB for 13 months. Played 3 months of retail (paid for 6 in advance). It had all the potential in the world... I loved the concept. My guild loved the concept. The execution sucked.

When I left (the last of the LT crowd to do so), I posted a list detailing what it would take to bring us back to SB. Nothing too far out of reach - mostly common sense stuff. Much of it is included in what Ubiq's got listed here. But that was months and months ago. Shadowbane develops more slowly than any other game out there, and is too slow to react to problems.

Ubiq, give us all that you've listed here, a world with a limited number of seeds for the guilds to fight over, and a server that resets every 6 months, and you'll draw the big guilds who left shortly after release back into the fold. We really liked SB. It just sucked too much for us to handle it. Right now, we're all in the Lineage2 beta talking about who was better at SB...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: UBIQ SPEAKS - BRINGS TEAR TO JOE'S EYE, redux  
Jump to: