Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: F13 Bat Country EA Fantasy Football League 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13 Bat Country EA Fantasy Football League  (Read 20420 times)
WayAbvPar

Reply #35 on: August 08, 2005, 12:26:44 PM

Hell, expand it and we will all have 2 teams =P

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
schild
Administrator

Reply #36 on: August 08, 2005, 12:33:41 PM

Don't you have to pay for each additional team? And what if you end up playing against yourself? I'll try and coax mrhat to sign up.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 12:36:35 PM

I wasn't charged for trying to make a second team. I'm not sure if others will be or not.

schild
Administrator

Reply #38 on: August 10, 2005, 01:59:39 AM

Its 2004 revenue of $3.17 billion was more than double that of its nearest competitor, Activision, which had sales of $1.36 billion. The company's shares, which have fallen from around $70 at the beginning of March to $59 on Friday, held up even after the dot-com bust. Electronic Arts is "still far and away the best company in the video game industry," said Elizabeth Osur, an analyst with Citigroup Smith Barney. But, she said, "They've obviously lost some credibility" because the executives had to revise their earnings projections.

Mr. Wallace of UBS, who has a buy rating on the stock, said that game quality "wasn't up to snuff the last year or so," though he added that he believed that the company's creative engine was still strong. "They will certainly fix the quality issues," he said, noting that the company has historically been good at improving its titles when they become tired.

Didn't have anywhere else topical to put it. Bolding is mine. Bolded with a smile. Granted, these people don't know a fucking thing about games but rather the brainless drones that line up to buy half of them. Yes PLZ let me buy NCAA football 06 2 months before Madden and is that another copy of Need for Speed I see? It MUST be different than the last 11 or whatever.

Fucking EA.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #39 on: September 07, 2005, 10:08:26 AM

BTW, the draft was done, so you 2 guys set up your lineup for this weekend.

WayAbvPar

Reply #40 on: September 07, 2005, 10:43:08 AM

SET LINEUP
You will be able to set your lineup after your draft. Please check back then. Thank you.

Ummm...wtf?

That site is fucking horrible. They might be able to make the interface less intuitive if it was in Farsi or something...

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #41 on: September 07, 2005, 10:49:20 AM

Ok, I figured out how to set my lineup finally. Draft results-

1     4     Tony Gonzalez     TE     WayAbvPar
2    1    Randy Moss    WR    WayAbvPar
3    4    New England Patriots    DST    WayAbvPar
4    1    Adam Vinatieri    K    WayAbvPar
5    4    Brett Favre    QB    WayAbvPar
6    1    Chad Johnson    WR    WayAbvPar
7    4    Javon Walker    WR    WayAbvPar
8    1    Deuce McAllister    RB    WayAbvPar
9    4    Tiki Barber    RB    WayAbvPar
10    1    Eric Johnson    TE    WayAbvPar
11    4    Matt Hasselbeck    QB    WayAbvPar
12    1    Carolina Panthers    DST    WayAbvPar
13    4    Jeff Wilkins    K    WayAbvPar
14    1    Michael Vick    QB    WayAbvPar
15    4    Julius Jones    RB    WayAbvPar

What kind of fucked up logic did they use? Why do I need 3 QBs? Why did I get a fucking TE with the 4th fucking pick in the draft and another one later? 2 Kickers?

Clownshoes.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 10:51:03 AM by WayAbvPar »

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #42 on: September 07, 2005, 10:50:48 AM

What kind of fucked up logic did they use? Why do I need 3 QBs? Why did I get a fucking TE with the 4th fucking pick in the draft when I am not even required to PLAY A FUCKING TE?Huh?

Clownshoes.

Good thing it's free.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #43 on: September 07, 2005, 11:21:45 AM

So far, EA has fucked up Fantasy Football in just about every way possible.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #44 on: September 07, 2005, 11:23:25 AM

So far, EA has fucked up Fantasy Football in just about every way possible.

I smell a frontpage!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #45 on: December 28, 2005, 10:19:19 AM

So, I'm apparently dominating this league with one week to go. I think if I win, I'll ask for the Madden 2006 game just to be ironic. And because I don't want to spend a fucking dime on EA's shite, but I needs me a new football game.

That also means I should apparently be loading my profaninator for a front page article.

WayAbvPar

Reply #46 on: December 28, 2005, 03:15:23 PM

Your profaninator should be fully loaded from dealing with the EA website all fucking year. That thing is godfuckingawful.

schild
Administrator

Reply #47 on: December 31, 2005, 03:25:27 AM

Screw Madden. Ask for a 360 game, take it out back, and shoot it. With a gun. Or have snowbeat eat it 5 times.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #48 on: December 31, 2005, 12:44:50 PM

I want something I can play, which I more than deserve for having put up with their SHITTY web site for months. Also, I want a football game with this year's rosters, and thanks to the EA cocksuckers, Madden's all I get. And I ain't paying my money for a Madden game.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: F13 Bat Country EA Fantasy Football League  
Jump to: