Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anyone interested in a Thunderhead Keep run soon? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone interested in a Thunderhead Keep run soon?  (Read 4750 times)
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

on: June 18, 2005, 05:58:10 PM

Yet another of those "gotta be real player groups" missions, and there is -no- way I can pull this one off solo!

Anyone interested in playing through the mission in the next couple of days (I leave for a week, and then am moving the week after)? --requires full infused armor, etc. Would be good to get this seemingly endless set of missions done just to get to Perdition so I can get my pvp power block.

Let me know--maybe we can get some pvp after or something?

Rumors of War
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 12:09:00 PM

I'm up for it, and I can drag along a guildie (Mo/Me, really good healer). Just give me a time and place. Evenings (Pacific) are best for me (after 8 PM PDT); the latest I could do it this week would be Wedsnday.
bhodikhan
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 05:51:38 PM

I've done that quest over 20 times helping people out. It's not hard. You just have to take it slow.

My monk Pathos Arcana would be happy to help.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 07:43:11 AM

I can help.  I'm on sporatically daytimes Pacific time.

(I do have to get my vest infused again first.  I switched runes so I salvaged my old infused vest.)
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 11:45:33 AM

I can help.  I'm on sporatically daytimes Pacific time.

(I do have to get my vest infused again first.  I switched runes so I salvaged my old infused vest.)

Now infusing is one run I have down pat!

Might be cool to try Tuesday night, maybe 9 PM Pacific Time? I'm on eastern, but a late night session isn't a problem--I have to catch a plane the next day.

If folks are possibly going to be online, would be cool to have your in game name so I can contact you!

Rumors of War
Yoru

Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 01:09:48 PM

9 PM Pacific on Tuesday is good for me. The char I've got up to Thunderhead Keep is Hisui Freymuth, E/Me. Currently specced to air magic for the low cast times. If we need it, I can bring along my guildie, Captain Broccoli (Mo/Me).
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 10:50:24 PM

Big thanks to everyone that helped tonight! After we dumped the first set of idiots, the second mission went awesome--hell, I didn't even get to CAST on dorian and he still died!

And not an hour later I finished off the anti-healer skill build when I was able to capture power block. Thanks again!

Now I just gotta get all you guys playing pvp again :P

Rumors of War
bhodikhan
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 08:05:52 AM

Dorian is a push-over. That was the single biggest dissapointment in TK. The last boss -- and he dies like an old lady. You would think with all those uber skills he would at least be able to put up a good fight.

Some designer really botched it there.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 12:03:24 PM by bhodikhan »
Yoru

Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 09:47:45 AM

Yeah, the thing that screwed me up the previous umpteen times was some wicked healer-boss mursaat combined with a team that didn't know what 'focus fire on the healer' meant. I heard that we got off easy with a ranger boss this time, which certainly doesn't hurt, but I'm just happy that damn mission's behind me.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 01:17:03 PM

Well it doesn't help Dorian that everything you're fighting is 24 or 28, and he comes along at a paltry level 20.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anyone interested in a Thunderhead Keep run soon?  
Jump to: