Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:36:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: THE REAL official Roster 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE REAL official Roster  (Read 13950 times)
Shavnir
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 02:27:34 PM

Ended up going with "The Shavinator"

Tech Blaster with Gun / Ice

I'm only level 5 and I ran out of Atlas Park Missions...and King's Row is no place for a level 5 :(  Unfournatley this paper prevents me from catassing any more :P
WayAbvPar

Reply #36 on: April 26, 2004, 02:40:45 PM

You can find some 6-8 level mobs right near Freedom Plaza in King's Row. Anywhere else is a death trap.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #37 on: April 29, 2004, 05:37:06 AM

Matador -- Magic/Scrapper/Dark/Reflex
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: April 29, 2004, 01:56:43 PM

Sorry for the delay. Was travelling.

Updated to 4/29, including the private messages :)
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: April 30, 2004, 08:14:38 AM

Ah the buggers are changing grav controllers to redo their last couple powers. I really liked grav alot but the last couple powers were a bit weak. I may have to take a grav/ff controller as my secondary and see how I like that compared to my fire primary.

Are there still enough slots for me to add an alt into bat country?
Kaid
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: April 30, 2004, 02:03:24 PM

Quote from: WayAbvPar
You can find some 6-8 level mobs right near Freedom Plaza in King's Row. Anywhere else is a death trap.

I have a hard time finding anything over level 9 in kings row.  There are a FEW 10's but they are pretty darn rare.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #41 on: May 01, 2004, 11:07:04 PM

I have:
Alkiera
Lvl 9 mind/kinetics controller.

I've got a few alts, but I've had the most fun so far with Robot IX, an energy/ice blaster, who's level 8.  If I can get him invited to Bat Country I might make him my main, depends on how things go with Alkiera.

Alluvian, might try Steel Canyon, for mobs in that level range.  I was having issues at level 9 finding anything worthwhile till I checked my Steel Canyon contact, and he's had a bunch of missions for me at 9.

It seems that even the lame 'kill N mobs' missions have a place within the mission stories.. completing them seemed to advance the 'plot' with some of my contacts to where I'm told to come back at higher level.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: May 02, 2004, 10:15:58 PM

I guess this is as good of a thread as any to put this. I doubt anyone has noticed nor cared but Muffin Man isn't in the supergroup anymore, I deleted him to re-roll a better tanker. Haven't decided on the costume yet and I've been busy as all hell so I just have a placeholder character so no bastard can steal my name. So don't write me off the roster I'll get around to playing soon.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
WayAbvPar

Reply #43 on: May 03, 2004, 09:04:57 AM

Quote from: Alluvian

I have a hard time finding anything over level 9 in kings row.  There are a FEW 10's but they are pretty darn rare.

I was having the same trouble (I wonder if they moved them after the beta?). I got my ass kicked 4 times in a row by a boss mob on a mission, and thus had 3 bubbles of debt to work off. I tried to find some King's Row mobs to hunt, but eventually went back to AP and beat up greens and grays.

Anyone still have a character low enough to group with a 6 (2 bubs from 7)? It sounds like most folks are in their teens, ya catasses =P

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #44 on: May 03, 2004, 09:27:12 AM

Anyone still have a character low enough to group with a 6 (2 bubs from 7)? It sounds like most folks are in their teens, ya catasses =P

I'm level 12 but I'm always willing to sidekick you (unless I'm sidekicked myself, which is often the case).  If you can't find a group that is lower level, see if the higher level group will let you tag along as a sidekick.

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 03, 2004, 09:33:58 AM

Quote from: cevik

I'm level 12 but I'm always willing to sidekick you (unless I'm sidekicked myself, which is often the case).  If you can't find a group that is lower level, see if the higher level group will let you tag along as a sidekick.

If you sidekick someone who has a sidekick does the the sidekick get sidekicked?

Heh, I'm easily amused.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
cevik
I'm Special

Reply #46 on: May 03, 2004, 09:43:39 AM

Quote from: Murgos

If you sidekick someone who has a sidekick does the the sidekick get sidekicked?

Heh, I'm easily amused.

Unfortunately you can only have one sidekick duo per character, so the sidekick can't take a sidekick himself, and the sidekicker can't BE a sidekick.

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: May 03, 2004, 10:33:55 AM

You have to kick your sidekick before you can be sidekicked.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #48 on: May 03, 2004, 02:19:47 PM

I'm level 11, but I can easily sidekick you as well, Way.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #49 on: May 04, 2004, 06:18:17 AM

If you could have more than one, they wouldn't be sidekicks anymore.  They would be minions.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: May 04, 2004, 06:54:27 AM

Updated. Hit Refresh for latest page.
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #51 on: May 05, 2004, 09:19:27 PM

Okay, my new main is Juche, level 8 assault rifle/device blaster

secondary is Raging Manblast, level 3 Energy/device blaster.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
WayAbvPar

Reply #52 on: May 10, 2004, 10:24:16 AM

Started a defender last night- Empathy/Radiation. I did one with a tech base named Technodoc that was Empathy/Mind (robotic arm, full helmet, etc). I realized at 3rd level that I would be fighting Clockworks (which is my least favorite opponent by far), so I deleted him and recreated him as a natural ( with same name and costume, but different secondary power pool). Got him to 4th level...so far so good. I have taken 3 offensive powers and 1 healing (the PBAoE one), but will expand his healing capacity once I get to 'grouping level'. After the nightmare of trying the Positron TF arc without a healer, I figured I might give one a try.

Daeven
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: May 10, 2004, 04:04:37 PM

Clotho
Scrapper magic/magic
currently level 8
http://www.polarsoft.com/games/delos/COH/clotho.jpg

"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." -SMStirling

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
Xilren's Twin

Reply #54 on: May 20, 2004, 08:05:58 AM

Foehammer was taken, so made a Fire/Gadget blaster named Xilren's Fury.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #55 on: May 20, 2004, 01:35:36 PM

Quote from: Xilren's Twin

Xilren

Oh good... I like that better, anyway.  The name Foehammer brings back bad memories.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
cevik
I'm Special

Reply #56 on: May 20, 2004, 01:36:36 PM

Quote from: Signe
Quote from: Xilren's Twin

Xilren

Oh good... I like that better, anyway.  The name Foehammer brings back bad memories.

I'll second that.

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: May 24, 2004, 07:48:27 AM

I'm not going to be updating the Roster anymore. I'm leaving it up so that anyone who wants to can download and edit it (Excel format), but as I'm not in the guild and haven't been for awhile, I haven't bothered tracking who is.

I'll leave it up until someone tells me they want to take over. Just a few kbytes...
schild
Administrator

Reply #58 on: May 24, 2004, 07:52:16 AM

Ironically enough I've been logging in for the past view days trying to get in contact with you Darniaq.
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #59 on: May 31, 2004, 03:28:33 AM

I see that I'm still listed as Stone Monolith/Hammer.  

Could someone update that to be Bloodfire/Blank?  Haven't picked my main alt yet, but I am definitely sticking with Blood for the long haul.

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: THE REAL official Roster  
Jump to: