Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:06:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I'm sure they'll have no problem finding him again. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm sure they'll have no problem finding him again.  (Read 871 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: May 31, 2005, 01:43:04 PM

Quote from: 666 ABC Canberra
Court told of accussed drug trafficker's 50 aliases
Monday, 30 May 2005. 20:00 (AEST)

A man who police say operates under 48 different names has appeared before a Canberra court.

The ACT Magistrates Court heard that 29-year-old Fadi el Jamal has 17 different driver's licences.

He has been fingerprinted by the Australian Federal Police but they are not sure if the name that matches it is correct.

Today the Liverpool man appeared in court with his hair half-blond, half-black, part shaven and part long.

Jamal was arrested at the Narrabundah shop last week and charged with drug trafficking and theft.

Magistrate Shane Madden described the documents recording the man's many identities and criminal history as unintelligible.

Jamal has been released on bail.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I'm sure they'll have no problem finding him again.  
Jump to: