Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:21:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: n00by booby 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: n00by booby  (Read 7460 times)
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

on: May 30, 2005, 11:59:40 AM

Hi, I finally decided to give this a try. Where are you guys? I'm a ranger named Savoy Voodoolily. Holla!

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 09:19:32 AM

Seriously, I'd like to join the guild (is there more than one?), but I don't know which one. Why won't anyone reply to me? I got to level 7 just in one day, and I've just been dorking along by meself and it's lonely.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 09:22:46 AM

You can't miss the bandwagon with people from f13. We tend to either get bored quickly, max out, or get to the point where we simply need more content. In other words, we play at launch and followup hardcore the following weeks. Burning through content is simply a way of gaming. I'm gonna hop in now and invite you.

Edit: Ok, so you've been invited to some guild. I don't know if it's ours, but it wouldn't let me invite you.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 09:46:34 AM

It might be 'cuz the account (the boyfriend's) is already on a guild that we wanna abandon (never playing with any guild members. Meh.) Do I hafta be on for an invitation to take?

I think the reason I couldn't find you guys is because I'm still in the first part of the game (I haven;t talked to Sir Tydus yet to go to war).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 09:48:13 AM by voodoolily »

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 09:48:01 AM

It might be 'cuz the account (the boyfriend's) is already on a guild that we wanna abandon (never playing with any guild members. Meh.) Do I hafta be on for an invitation to take?

If your boyfriend is in a guild on the same account then every character is in that guild. Go to the guild screen ('G'), click on the little head next to your name, and abandon the guild. Just post here when you're done with that.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 09:49:42 AM

Okay, I will. Thank you, schildy. I'm at work right now so I won't be able to do that until like 8pm your time.  undecided

The first time you catass, do you dream that you're running around doing quests and trying to level up all night?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 10:08:09 AM

Not just the first time; every time.

I can control my dreams (to a point).

I tried talking to you yesterday, but you were either busy or afking - which is easy to do in this game, as it never seems to kick me off no matter how many hours have passed since I last touched the keyboard.

Sugarpie Honeybunch is one of my toons, as is Merri Maybe and The Missus.

voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 10:20:20 AM

Oh, sorry I didn't see you. I went to Taco Bell for a minute at around 2pm PST. God, this is the beginning of something terrible, I just know it. I already have an addictive personality, and the game made me need to make a run for the border. I can't remember the last time I did anything for 8 straight hours (besides sleep). I don't even work as long as I played yesterday. And it will be the FIRST thing I do when I get home.  evil

Are you still in the first part of the game? I tried just hanging out at the Abbey dancing and giving f13 a shout-out every couple of minutes, but to no avail.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
WayAbvPar

Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 12:23:42 PM

I see plenty of n00bies, but very little in the way of boobies thus far (The udders on Xanthippe's avatar not withstanding). False advertising!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 12:36:27 PM

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
WayAbvPar

Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 12:45:28 PM

Now I am sorry I asked.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 03:36:54 PM

Oh, by the way, I am playing also.

Helmet Bilespitter is the name.

No boobies over here though, sorry.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 07:16:20 AM

Once I get my children to school, I will be on.

The Missus is still in pre-searing.  I have a few quests to do around the Catacombs.

Bought the eguide from Prima - seems worthwhile.

If anyone needs help with quests or whatnot, holler at me.  The Missus is level 6? I think (pre-searing), Merri Maybe 14 monk, Sugarpie Honeybunch is an 18 pyro.

I need more slots. 
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 08:14:21 AM

I need more slots. 
I'd buy another copy GW to get more slots but since I'd have to unlock stuff again for it that won't work.

"Me am play gods"
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 01:41:11 PM

I need more slots. 
I'd buy another copy GW to get more slots but since I'd have to unlock stuff again for it that won't work.

Exactly.  I'll wait for the magic expansion which will add more slots.

(It is coming, isn't it?)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 01:56:21 PM

We know they are adding new areas.
What goodies come with these areas, we don't know.
A.net is pretty tight-lipped.

"Me am play gods"
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #16 on: June 01, 2005, 07:10:02 PM

I'm only a baby noob and I want more slots. MEh.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
bhodikhan
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 06:16:55 AM

Could I get an invite to the Bat Country guild? I'm going insane. I've got a pure healing Monk who is great for PvE and missions.

If you need some help on the missions (and I've done them all multiple times) throw an invite to Pathos Arcana

Now if I could get group invites as fast for my Ranger as fast as my Monk.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005, 03:24:53 AM

Now if I could get group invites as fast for my Ranger as fast as my Monk.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: n00by booby  
Jump to: