Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Review: Resident Evil Outbreak File #2  (Read 3780 times)
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

on: May 29, 2005, 11:00:56 PM

Not only is this review late, but I couldn't beat the damn game. I am shamed.

Edit: Also, the link text from the bottom of the review is actual "ad-lib" text from Jim, one of the game's characters.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 02:00:03 PM by Fabricated »

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 01:43:21 PM

I disagree with getting a strategy guide, figuring out what to do in each scenario is half the fun.

That said, if you like File 1, File 2 is better. If you don't like File 1, you won't like File 2. I like it because I have 3 friends I play with online. Without the online play it would be pretty dull, especially now that ResEvil 4 is out.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:45:32 PM

I just picked the game up. If there's a 4th person, we could all play, or one of you all could baby me. The AI is too stupid and I think everyone knows how xenophobic I am to gaming with people not on f13.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 02:57:53 PM

I disagree with getting a strategy guide, figuring out what to do in each scenario is half the fun.

Oh come on, have you played Underbelly? Nevermind it's about the weakest of all the scenarios.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 10:36:18 AM

Underbelly was annoying, because the way you get the end boss to appear is basically random. I can see reading a FAQ for that. But I would certainly try a few times *then* read a faq.

Schild I would be free to play as soon as my internet is operational again at home. (I just moved, waiting for RCN guys to come over)

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game Review: Resident Evil Outbreak File #2  
Jump to: