Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:21:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: It's only funny until Zorro starts playing with himself. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's only funny until Zorro starts playing with himself.  (Read 891 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: May 28, 2005, 10:43:28 AM

Quote from: Philly Burbs
'Zorro' witness: At first it was funny, then 'scary'
By PATRICK LESTER
The Intelligencer

When she felt two hands on her shoulders as she walked in downtown Doylestown last weekend, she just assumed it was one of her friends playfully coming from behind her to say hello.

"When I turned around, it was a naked man," she said. "He was wearing only gym shoes and a black mask."

The woman, one of at least nine who saw the now infamous naked "Zorro" wanted by police, said she was taken by surprise and initially got a chuckle out of the man, who appeared to be nothing more than a prankster.

"We were hysterical," she said, referring to the friend with whom she was walking. "We thought it was some drunk guy."

But things quickly became "scary" during the early morning encounter last Sunday, said the woman, whose name is being withheld by The Intelligencer.

She said the man began following her and her friend, dancing around them and making "lewd" sexual comments and requests. At one point, he began touching himself.

That's when she and her friend called 911 on a cell phone to report what she described as disturbing behavior.

"It's scary," said the woman, who feared the man would find out where she lives. "What if he's a rapist? What if he starts doing other things?"

After speaking to a 911 dispatcher, the woman told "Zorro" she had just reported him, prompting him to run away. She was one of several women who have given interviews to investigators who have been trying to track down the man since last Monday.

Police have yet to make an arrest but have interviewed at least two men that have been described as "people of interest."

Earlier this week, investigators served a search warrant at a house on Oakland Avenue. Officers took several items from the house but filed no charges. Police Chief James Donnelly said, "we're still interested in him."

But the woman interviewed by The Intelligencer says she knows the man who lives at the Oakland Avenue address and is certain he is not the person she saw that morning.

Officers interviewed a second man, but say he doesn't fit the description: A man in his mid- to late 20s with a thin build and curly, blonde hair.

The first sighting was reported at 10:45 p.m. last Saturday on East Oakland Avenue near Donaldson Street. About two minutes later, he was seen on East State Street. At about 2:30 a.m. the next morning, he was seen in a parking lot on East State Street and later that morning was spotted near the Gap store on South Main Street.

Anyone with information about the man is asked to call borough police at (215) 345-4143.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 11:13:17 AM

Did he draw a Z on them with his sword before he left?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 04:03:51 PM

Quote from: Philly Burbs
'Zorro' witness: At first it was funny, then 'scary'

Officers interviewed a second man, but say he doesn't fit the description: A man in his mid- to late 20s with a thin build and curly, blonde hair.

So, the curtains and carpet match?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: It's only funny until Zorro starts playing with himself.  
Jump to: