Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:48:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Good UI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good UI  (Read 2068 times)
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

on: May 27, 2005, 09:54:35 PM

Its been awhile since I've played and don't really recall any of the custom UI's. Which one is the best out so far?
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 11:37:52 PM

I've switched over to Insomniax.  You can find it on www.curse-gaming.com.  Comes with a lot of good stuff, and you can put together a pretty clean, efficient UI layout with it.  Incorperates a lot of stuff from CTMod and others. 

Bit of a pain to set up for each character, but I like it. No crashes, no bugs, but one noticable quirk.  It comes with 2 map mods, and they somewhat interfere with each other.  Just disable the non CTMod one and it works itself out. 

-Rasix
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 12:14:17 PM

I still use CosmosUI, but it has too much shit in it IMO. I've disabled over half of the scripts and futzed with it a bit and it works great for me...ignoring the random error boxes that popup for my friends when they play on my PC.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 03:26:53 PM

I've switched over to Insomniax.  You can find it on www.curse-gaming.com.  Comes with a lot of good stuff, and you can put together a pretty clean, efficient UI layout with it.  Incorperates a lot of stuff from CTMod and others. 

Bit of a pain to set up for each character, but I like it. No crashes, no bugs, but one noticable quirk.  It comes with 2 map mods, and they somewhat interfere with each other.  Just disable the non CTMod one and it works itself out. 

On the advice of this thread, I grabbed Insomniax.  +1.

Witty banter not included.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Good UI  
Jump to: