Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:15:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: City of Villains expansion announced 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: City of Villains expansion announced  (Read 2140 times)
Evil Elvis
Terracotta Army

on: April 23, 2004, 04:11:53 PM

http://www.plaync.com/about/press_release_042304.html

City of Villains —Want to play the bad guy in Paragon City? You'll get your chance in Cryptic Studios' City of Villains , currently under development and to be shown in limited play at E3. While City of Heroes ( www.cityofheroes.com ) is ready for an April 28 launch, Cryptic developers already are working on the first major expansion to the game that will allow players to take on the role of villain in Paragon's modern metropolis. Turn the tide on all the heroes and heroines and lead your crime syndicate into battle in the impressive 3D backdrop of Paragon City.

I'd make some witty remark about how long it would take for motherfuckers to go apeshit over this, but they seem to have beaten me to it.
CassandraR
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 04:53:00 PM

I really believe that some people shouldn't be allowed to form there own opinions, especially if those opinions are knee-jerk reactions to a single word or concept with abolutely no thought or investigation on the subject.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 05:10:58 PM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: City of Villains expansion announced  
Jump to: