Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:16:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "From Our Box To Yours." 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "From Our Box To Yours."  (Read 3065 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: May 18, 2005, 12:51:00 PM

Quote from: The Denver Channel
Women In Tight T-Shirts To Deliver To Aspen Area
Owner Says Service Will Target Construction Workers

POSTED: 10:50 am MDT May 18, 2005

ASPEN, Colo. -- A new business called Toasty Chicks Delivery hopes to profit from an invasion of construction workers this summer by having women in snug T-shirts drop off lunches from area restaurants.

Toasty Chicks will take food orders, relay them to the restaurant of choice, pick up the food and deliver it to the work site, founder and owner Rodney Millspaugh said.

Millspaugh said about 600 workers are expected this summer for the first phase of a massive, six-year development at the Snowmass ski resort.

The project, called Base Village, will include 610 residential units, 600 hotel rooms, 11 restaurants and bars and 65,000 square feet of retail space.

"We're really focusing on the construction workers," Millspaugh told the Aspen Times. "We really anticipate getting slammed right around Memorial Day."

The motto of Toasty Chicks is "From Our Box To Yours."

"That means from our lunch box to your tool box," said Millspagh. "(People) shouldn't read anything into that."
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 01:49:27 PM

"That means from our lunch box to your tool box," said Millspagh. "(People) shouldn't read anything into that."

I love that the editor/reporter saw fit to include this. In case anyone missed it the first time.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 02:19:39 PM

There's no innuendo in our motto: WE'RE THE BREAST IN THE BUSINESS!

We simply deliver chicken and shouldn't be held to these wild allegations!

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 02:30:21 PM

Shockeye, that is some quality useless news.
I can almost forgive the X3 news.

"Me am play gods"
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 02:32:09 PM

There, I moved the X3 news to General so it wouldn't drive up the respectability of this forum.
OcellotJenkins
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 02:43:21 PM

Very well, I'll have the burrito special, a handjob, and a coke.  Thanks!
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 12:03:58 AM

Why settle for a handjob when the combo is only five bucks more?

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 12:22:52 AM

Are there any 2-for-1 deals?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
schild
Administrator

Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 08:50:47 AM

"A tip? You want a TIP?! Here's a tip, get down on your knees and start sucking bitch, cuz this chicken sucks."

Heh. Hot women should not deliver food alone without having a large man named Guido behind them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "From Our Box To Yours."  
Jump to: