Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:46:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: Donald Trump is a blight upon our society. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump is a blight upon our society.  (Read 9503 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: May 16, 2005, 05:08:31 PM

Quote from: Reuters
Trump to star in 'Apprentice' video game
‘We think we've gotten the hair right’
Game players will assume the role of a hopeful contestant for a job with Trump.

LOS ANGELES - Already the king of the boardroom, Donald Trump could seize full control of the living room thanks to an upcoming video game based on his hit reality TV show, "The Apprentice".

Game developer Legacy Interactive said on Monday it plans to turn the NBC reality TV program into a video game that allows gamers to assume the role of a hopeful contestant for a job with real estate baron Trump.

Trump advisors George Ross and Carolyn Kepcher will also play roles in the game as contestants navigate through corporate challenges, boardroom conflicts as well as potential romances.

Slated for release in autumn 2006, the game will be available for Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox console, Sony Corp.'s PlayStation Portable handheld system and PCs.

A simpler PC version will be released this fall, Legacy said.

Vivendi Universal Games, a unit of Vivendi Universal, will publish the game. Vivendi Universal also has a stake in NBC Universal, a joint venture with General Electric Co.

The Los Angeles-based game developers said they paid special attention to simulating Trump —the well-known top of his head.

"It starts with the hair, and we think we've gotten the hair right," said Legacy Interactive Chief Executive Ariella Lehrer.

I'm glad a simpler version will come out for the PC because those console games are so damn confusing.

Douchebags, all.
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 05:13:58 PM

I came to the same conclusion yesterday when I saw his Trumpness shilling for Domino's. Although I think I used the phrase 'boil on the ass of society' instead.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MaceVanHoffen
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 08:33:33 PM

I came to the same conclusion yesterday when I saw his Trumpness shilling for Domino's. Although I think I used the phrase 'boil on the ass of society' instead.

That commercial starred both Donald Trump and Donald Trump's hair.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 08:07:17 AM

Wow, I wouldn't be a contestant on that show in real life for actual real money, why the fuck would I want to pay for a video game that doesn't even give me the hope of any actual return besides interactive timesinks?

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 10:58:24 AM

I'd at least go on the show if for no other reason than to get drunk off my ass and see how long I lasted during missions.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 08:09:44 AM

And he calls it Twin Towers 2.

What an asshole douchebag.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 08:21:41 AM

Quote from: Associated Press
The original twin towers were destroyed Sept. 11, 2001.

Can you say Duh?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 08:23:13 AM

Quote from: Associated Press
The original twin towers were destroyed Sept. 11, 2001.

Can you say Duh?

I'm sure that was printed for the benefit of their pre-K readers.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 08:42:56 AM

I can't disagree with his assement that the winning design is an 'egghead' design.  I didn't much care for it, out of the ones that were on the short list. For those of us who don't recall what they look like, here you go.

I'd rather see a rebuilt WTC than Daniel Libeskind's object d'art, but then I don't much care for Libeskind's aesthetics anyway. Deconstructionists make me see red.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 10:35:24 AM

I wish they'd do something soon.  It must be very depressing looking at that site everyday. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: Donald Trump is a blight upon our society.  
Jump to: