Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:22:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: Tabula Rasa got a much needed face lift 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tabula Rasa got a much needed face lift  (Read 30260 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: May 19, 2005, 08:41:13 AM

If it's twitch, why aren't they using available cover?

Because it's not twitch.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #36 on: May 20, 2005, 01:15:31 PM

Does anybody fucking know yet?

This is unbearable that I'm still not even sure if this or HG:London is or is kindof or might be if you dim the lights and squint really really hard fucking twitch in any way shape or form.

I'd settle for Hellgate's bullets are spells as long as I can duck back around a corner and they wont hit me...  fuck I hate mmog's.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #37 on: May 20, 2005, 01:16:26 PM

I'd settle for Hellgate's bullets are spells as long as I can duck back around a corner and they wont hit me...  fuck I hate mmog's.

Just for reference, some of GW's attacks/spells require full LoS.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #38 on: May 20, 2005, 01:30:37 PM

I seem to remember EQ had this feature, only it didn't really correlate to your actual view of your enemy.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: May 20, 2005, 01:42:25 PM

I seem to remember EQ had this feature, only it didn't really correlate to your actual view of your enemy.

No, no it didn't.  I got nailed around walls on EQ's pvp servers many a time by a supposed LOS spell.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #40 on: May 20, 2005, 05:00:32 PM

Don't get me started on how Rogues got hosed in PvP...

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #41 on: May 21, 2005, 01:31:04 AM

No, no it didn't.  I got nailed around walls on EQ's pvp servers many a time by a supposed LOS spell.

I remember having the opposite problem, but then I was doing PvE.  No correlation to anything that could rightfully be labled "line of sight" in either case.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: Tabula Rasa got a much needed face lift  
Jump to: