Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:57:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Better food in the cafeteria!" "Less homework!" "My boobies!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Better food in the cafeteria!" "Less homework!" "My boobies!"  (Read 2822 times)
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

on: May 13, 2005, 12:48:37 PM

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1037207.ece

Teen stripping video heightens scandal
Antics by Norway's 'russ', reveling high-school students who celebrate impending final exams with often unbridled debauchery, have caused a new controversy after a stripping stunt was filmed and publicized via the Internet.

A 19-year-old girl promoted her campaign to be the local russ president by stripping naked at a student assembly at Atlanten High School in Kristiansund two weeks ago.

This received a new wave of publicity when someone posted a video of the performance online and Norwegian news site TV 2 Nettavisen made the controversial decision to provide a link to the video on their site.

TV 2 Nettavisen's editor Gunnar Stavrum backed the decision to point readers to the video.

"The story has already been made public. The performance took place in public. The video is of public interest. It illustrates how far the russ go. In addition, it would be a bit strange to write about it without showing the video," Stavrum said. The link was later removed from the story.

Russ foreman Louise Garhol told TV 2 Nettavisen that she could understand the fuss, but pointed out that the stripping was just one of several election stunts, and that "two years ago a boy went even further" without attracting any attention.

Secretary General of the Norwegian Press Association Per Edgar Kokkvold called the TV 2 Nettavisen decision to link to the video "speculative, stupid and an invitation to all crackpots that want to promote things like this".

Yes, links to this video are available upon request.  Yes, she strips the whole way.  No, you don't get to see all that much as the camera is pretty far away.

This is about the only way anyone could've convinced me to vote for them in one of those student body elections.  (Obvious student body pun evaded!)

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 01:03:44 PM

Is she hot?
Is she blonde?
Does the collar match the cuffs?

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Llava
Contributor

Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 01:19:20 PM

Is she hot?
Is she blonde?
Does the collar match the cuffs?

I think
Can't tell
Can't tell

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 01:48:09 PM

19 years old, eh?
Pococurante
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 06:11:10 PM

Sheesh this might have been news in, say, 1968.  This is a culture that for centuries treats two weeks of nude beach like we do Punxsutawney Phil.

Crap being an American is so boring sometimes.
Llava
Contributor

Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 03:51:35 AM

Sheesh this might have been news in, say, 1968.

Boobies are always newsworthy.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "Better food in the cafeteria!" "Less homework!" "My boobies!"  
Jump to: