Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:14:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: A skank after my own heart. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A skank after my own heart.  (Read 10886 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: May 13, 2005, 11:07:35 AM

Quote from: The Superficial
Paris Hilton hates reading
Friday - May 13, 2005

According to Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton threw a tantrum in a restaurant because nobody would read the menu to her. Paris Hilton has to be the most entertaining individual in the world. She pulls the kind of crap that you would expect to see in a TV show, except it's her real life. I'm sort of hoping that she'll just lose her mind one day and start riding on the backs of servants instead of driving a car. She could even have a whip and yell things like "Faster! I'm going to be late for my important meeting!" Man, that would be so funny to watch.

"Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together - she slammed the menu down and screamed, 'I hate reading! Someone tell me what's on the menu!' I mean, I'm blonde but c'mon."

Amen!
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 11:11:52 AM

She is a dunce.

I would still hit it.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 11:15:25 AM

She is a dunce.

I would still hit it.

I wouldn't. She's so lazy, she calls in the maid to fake her orgasms.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 11:22:23 AM

She is a dunce.

I would still hit it.

She really isn't all that.

But I would still hit it too.
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 12:06:24 PM

She is a dunce.

I would still hit it.

I wouldn't. She's so lazy, she calls in the maid to fake her orgasms.

Like I care if she is faking it???  evil

She gives a mean hummer (judging from "One Night In Paris"), which is more than 95% of the starlets would do, I would guess. 

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 12:08:32 PM

She's a duct tape and double bagger. Then. Maybe. I'd Hit it. If she'd pay me.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 01:01:05 PM

which is more than 95% of the starlets would do, I would guess. 

Why do you think?

Eh, that's beside the point anyways. Any woman who wants to do that kind of thing, can do that kind of thing. Well. And there are many. If she's "special" in some way, it isn't because of that. The whole "good" or "bad" blowjob thing doesn't really make sense to me.

I mean, when exactly have you ever said to a woman "Stop giving me oral sex! You're terrible."
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 01:09:13 PM

I mean, when exactly have you ever said to a woman "Stop giving me oral sex! You're terrible."

Whether you have or haven't, I think that WayAbvPar found an example where you would say that here.

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 01:12:38 PM

Sigh. You leave me no choice.

Are you down?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
MaceVanHoffen
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 01:19:27 PM

Sigh. You leave me no choice.

Are you down?

Holy shitbaboons, woman.  That's about eighteen kinds of wrong.  Admit it, you are really some guy wearing nothing but a raincoat with an AOL account, aren't you? AREN'T YOU!?

voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 01:22:39 PM

I am deeply saddened that none of you have ever known chicks who make fun of retards. I mean, c'mon. And retarded babies are even more teh funniez!

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 01:23:00 PM

She's DV. Get her!.....I mean him.

Hmm...

No, I don't really believe that. But geez, "holy shit" is right. No, I'm not down.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #12 on: May 13, 2005, 01:24:13 PM

You down wit Tri-So-My?
Yeah you know me!

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #13 on: May 13, 2005, 01:25:16 PM

You down wit Tri-So-My?
Yeah you know me!

? ? ? undecided
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #14 on: May 13, 2005, 01:30:49 PM

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 01:34:09 PM

(Stray- Down's syndrome is also called Trisomy-21, because it's caused by an extra 21st chromosome. And the G-Thang is from Naughty By Nature's 'OPP'.)

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 02:05:28 PM

(Stray- Down's syndrome is also called Trisomy-21, because it's caused by an extra 21st chromosome. And the G-Thang is from Naughty By Nature's 'OPP'.)

I know what OPP is, but didn't know about Trisomy-21. Maybe that's a sign of another form of retardation?
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 02:11:59 PM

Can we stop making fun of the downies?
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 02:15:50 PM

It's my natural response to the onslaught of "I'd hit that". I'll stick to making fun of fatties if it makes you feel better, Shockeye.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 02:20:00 PM

I can't find any screenshots of the downy bear.

I don't suppose that's what you meant.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 02:23:27 PM

It's my natural response to the onslaught of "I'd hit that".

Natural response when guys say it maybe...
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 02:23:33 PM

Sigh. No more making fun of retards. I really can't have nice things, can I?

NSFW

I thought this fit well with skanks.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 02:24:07 PM

I can't find any screenshots of the downy bear.

I don't suppose that's what you meant.

It's Snuggles.  And you suck for making me recall that piece of useless trivia :(

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #23 on: May 13, 2005, 02:24:28 PM

It's my natural response to the onslaught of "I'd hit that".

Natural response when guys say it maybe...

Yeah, I noticed everyone ignored my Michael Ian Black thread.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 02:26:12 PM

It's my natural response to the onslaught of "I'd hit that". I'll stick to making fun of fatties if it makes you feel better, Shockeye.

Because as we all know, women are completely asexual when left to develop in a neutral environment and never discuss things amongst themselves like which boys are cute (which is EXACTLY the same as saying 'I'd hit that') or how sex was with thier boyfriend last night.

God damn you ride a high horse.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
MaceVanHoffen
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 02:28:15 PM

That's an unfortunate phrasing given the overtly sexual content of this thread ...
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #26 on: May 13, 2005, 02:34:40 PM

Because as we all know, women are completely asexual when left to develop in a neutral environment and never discuss things amongst themselves like which boys are cute (which is EXACTLY the same as saying 'I'd hit that') or how sex was with thier boyfriend last night.

Oh, wah wah wah. Quit being such a pussy, Murgos. I have to entertain myself in forums in which I do not relate. I enjoy being one of the bros, but I still get bored sometimes when the topic turns to which dumb broad is doable.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #27 on: May 13, 2005, 02:35:32 PM

The State had a great skit where they smacked the Snuggles Bear around with an iron.

And hey, Voodoo. Paris isn't doable. She's abusable. There's a difference. I don't think anyone around here would want to listen to her pillow blather. Don't put yourself in the same category as her. She's truly nothing more than a piece of meat.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #28 on: May 13, 2005, 02:39:51 PM

She's truly nothing more than a piece of meat.

Well, I wouldn't really go that far.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #29 on: May 13, 2005, 02:41:57 PM

Thanks, schildy. I actually happen to think Paris Hilton is hot, but vapid. Kinda like Keanu Reeves.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #30 on: May 13, 2005, 02:50:26 PM

Oh, wah wah wah. Quit being such a pussy, Murgos. I have to entertain myself in forums in which I do not relate. I enjoy being one of the bros, but I still get bored sometimes when the topic turns to which dumb broad is doable.

The only reason I posted this was because of the running joke between schild and myself that I hate to read.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #31 on: May 13, 2005, 02:50:59 PM

Thanks, schildy. I actually happen to think Paris Hilton is hot, but vapid. Kinda like Keanu Reeves.

I hear that he reads quite a bit. He's like me: Has bad articulation.
schild
Administrator

Reply #32 on: May 13, 2005, 02:51:52 PM

She's a piece of meat. Quite possibly one of the only celebrities I've seen that doesn't have an inkling of a clue where she is at any given time. I can see why some people think she's hot. But she's definately not a female Keanu. Maybe a female Ashton Kutcher. But let's put it this way, the only thing I can see people fawning over her for is to nail her (and then, maybe rob her blind).

And I guess that's what vapid celebrities are for, nailing. But then, she's near the bottom of the popularly "hot" celebrities I'd like to have an anecdote about for shooting the shit with friends.

Edit: I got Shockeye's joke. And it's true. The fucker hates to read. You may wonder why he doesn't frontpage much. This is why.

Edit: Shockeye on the other hand knows where he is most of the time. But I bet he wouldn't read the signs if he got lost.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #33 on: May 13, 2005, 02:55:14 PM

Edit: I got Shockeye's joke. And it's true. The fucker hates to read. You may wonder why he doesn't frontpage much. This is why.

Much? More like ever.

Edit: Shockeye on the other hand knows where he is most of the time. But I bet he wouldn't read the signs if he got lost.

If it's a picture sign, no problems.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #34 on: May 13, 2005, 02:58:54 PM

As much as I agree with most everything else you said, I can't go so far as to call anyone a piece of meat. Kind of makes me feel sorry for people like that when others see them that way. I'd rather not.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: A skank after my own heart.  
Jump to: