Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anti-farming code? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anti-farming code?  (Read 3229 times)
e_bortion
Terracotta Army

on: May 12, 2005, 08:34:11 AM

Last night we attempted to farm riverside 4 times. Only the first try yielded any unlocks (I got major inspiration and minor something or another, and somebody else got a minor rune). I noticed there are a few stragglers who hang out there looking for groups to abandon and run straight to the hill giants (to escape anti-farming code perhaps?).

I have also noticed that when I do get color-named drops, I get more than one (usually between 3 to 5), but I have never just gotten ONE from a zone.

I am beginning to wonder if this is anti-farming code. It seems that if you go to the same  zone with the same group you wont get good drops, but if you change groups you will. Can anybody else present any evidence to support this?
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 08:40:47 AM

I bet that's why that terrorist guy want to join our group.  What a jackass.

"Me am play gods"
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 07:36:56 AM

(I got major inspiration and minor something or another, and somebody else got a minor rune)

Gimme Gimme Gimme?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
e_bortion
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 07:29:06 AM

(I got major inspiration and minor something or another, and somebody else got a minor rune)

Gimme Gimme Gimme?

Salvaging didn't give me the rune, but it unlocked it :/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Anti-farming code?  
Jump to: