Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country: Official Server - VICTORY 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country: Official Server - VICTORY  (Read 12758 times)
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 25, 2004, 08:34:54 AM

I was wondering why I washed my hands in red earlier...
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 25, 2004, 09:51:12 AM

Little last minute issue... I'm not seeing Victory on the server status list... backup server anyone?

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: April 25, 2004, 09:52:39 AM

Well, FUCK. Uhmmmmmm uhhhhhhhhhh errhhmmmmm, fuck. Uhhhhh...

if Victory ISN'T up I guess we will play on

"Guardian"

Sound good?
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: April 25, 2004, 09:55:29 AM

Victory won't be up because it was just a Name Reservation server. The other servers where we were able to reserve names were Prime (Freedom), Justice and Pinnacle. Any of those reserved names should be available to the player no matter what server they are on, I believe, so any server should work just fine.

Are we all in agreement on Guardian?

"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
schild
Administrator

Reply #39 on: April 25, 2004, 09:57:15 AM

No no, don't spread rumors. Name Reservation turned into Victory and was listed as an East Coast server. I'm pretty sure it will be up.

I will make an announcement in a new thread and at the top of the forums if I log in and don't see Victory.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: April 25, 2004, 09:58:51 AM

Ah, okay. My misunderstanding.

schild
Administrator

Reply #41 on: April 25, 2004, 09:59:43 AM

Also, all the servers that say unknown on the server list are the west coast servers. East coast is 'Liberty' and the others. So Victory may still be coming up. 1 minute and counting til login.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: April 25, 2004, 10:02:43 AM

Well, if Victory is not up, can we pick another East Coast server? I'm a ping whore.

schild
Administrator

Reply #43 on: April 25, 2004, 10:04:51 AM

Victory is up. It's on the server list online, the login server went down already though.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: April 25, 2004, 10:08:09 AM

Cool and not so cool. Better now than release day I suppose. ;)

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: April 25, 2004, 10:08:27 AM

I made it past the login server twice and I can verify that Victory is indeed 'up' however the login server seems to be dumping connections on the floor as everytime I've managed to choose a server I get kicked back to login.

I'll wait 10 minutes and try it again.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
schild
Administrator

Reply #46 on: April 25, 2004, 10:08:59 AM

10 minutes? Try 15 seconds. Bitch.
Leaddore

Email
Reply #47 on: April 25, 2004, 10:09:35 AM

Quote from: schild
10 minutes? Try 15 seconds. Bitch.

15 seconds?? What you have a slow computer???
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: April 25, 2004, 10:10:43 AM

When will MMOG devs learn that a login server CLUSTER is a smart move.

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: April 25, 2004, 10:19:57 AM

Tis our arch-nemisis Map server that is thwarting our plans for righteous glory saving the citizens of Paragon City form evil dooers.

TCP xxxxxx:3028     map.coh.com:2106     SYN_SENT

Tis indeed a sign of villany that the villanous SYN flood, though a known and calumous enemy, has indeed managed to twart all attempts at preparing for his aforseen evil arrival.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Alrindel
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: April 25, 2004, 10:22:56 AM

Business as usual.  Here the honeymoon endeth.  Oh my God, you're a MAN?
Lurk

Email
Reply #51 on: April 25, 2004, 10:28:00 AM

I CANT LOGON AT 12:01 OMG TIHS GAEM SUCKZ AZZ!1!!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #52 on: April 25, 2004, 10:28:01 AM

That user is currently logged in.

Bah.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: April 25, 2004, 10:36:55 AM

HAHAHA:

schild
Administrator

Reply #54 on: April 25, 2004, 10:39:00 AM

I bet you got booted out right after taking that picture, didn't you?
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: April 25, 2004, 10:42:44 AM

Quote from: schild
I bet you got booted out right after taking that picture, didn't you?

Yes, thats why the manic laughter, otherwise I would have been playing rather than uploading hastily cropped images to my webserver and making inane posts.

Irony:  When your game play servers all report a light load because no one can get to them.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #56 on: April 25, 2004, 10:50:20 AM

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: April 25, 2004, 11:13:54 AM

Well I got in and created my toon and got through most of outbreak but then I got booted when I went to do the first instanced noobie mission.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #58 on: April 26, 2004, 09:54:37 AM

See, I was smart (and tired), so I waited 'til around 2:30 to leisurely stroll my way in without the massive rise in blood pressure.

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: April 26, 2004, 10:10:47 AM

Overall I would have to say it could hav ebeen worse.  About an hour of hate followed by cool soothing gameplay.  Lets see what happens on launch day...

Daeven
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: April 28, 2004, 10:07:04 PM

Anyone playing on 'Protector'?

Name: Feuerelementar
Type: Science/Blaster (fire)
Server: Victory

"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." -SMStirling

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country: Official Server - VICTORY  
Jump to: