Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:47:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Review: Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Review: Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil  (Read 3396 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: May 05, 2005, 11:34:26 PM

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 04:11:06 PM

If I can ever muster the courage to finish Doom 3, I'll have to give this a look. I still think the grabber is the first in a long line of gravity gun knock offs that we'll be bludgeoned with over the next few years. If it is the price I have to pay for the glory that was HL2, so be it.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 07:10:30 PM

If they all do it as well it was done here, I won't mind too much.  I thought the grabber in RoE was actually better balanced with the rest of the game than the gravity gun was in HL2.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 10:15:22 PM

I don't think I can touch anything related to the Doom series after wasting $50 on Benchmark Tool #3.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Review: Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil  
Jump to: