Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:01:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: WOW Beta Phase Two Has Begun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOW Beta Phase Two Has Begun  (Read 3094 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: April 17, 2004, 10:39:01 AM

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Phase Two of the World of Warcraft beta test has begun! Those of you who will be added to the test during this phase were notified in March that your “account creation” email would be coming soon. In order to manage server stability, we will be sending out these emails in multiple waves, so please do not be alarmed if yours hasn’t arrived yet. It may take a few weeks to get you onto the beta test.
Please do not contact Blizzard about the status of your application to join the beta test. We will be adding more testers in the future, so if you signed up but haven’t received any emails from us yet, there will be additional opportunities down the line. Until then, we hope you’ll continue to explore www.worldofwarcraft.com and check out all the coverage of the World of Warcraft beta.

I hope so of you guys are in Phase Two. Any way, Im not even that excited by WOW any more, what with COH about to go retail and all. I hope I get in Phase 3, just to see what all the hewha is about.
Faust
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 01:25:53 PM

Well, if your disinterested, I'd happily take your beta account off your hands.  I was in Hong Kong when they had Beta Sign-ups so I missed it.

Kin Rha
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 01:28:19 PM

They don't have the internet in Hong Kong?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: WOW Beta Phase Two Has Begun  
Jump to: