Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:37:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Kill Bill Vol. 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kill Bill Vol. 2  (Read 12043 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #70 on: September 16, 2004, 02:26:08 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
There are completely wasted minutes of the film doing nothing, such as the inordinately long amount of time spent in the fucking dark as the Bride is buried alive, or the scenes of her stumbling out in the desert towards Bud's house.

But, but, IT'S ART.

Nah, I don't buy it either. It's total shite for the lobotomized viewer.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #71 on: September 16, 2004, 02:33:29 PM

It's neither. It's self-aggrandizing masturbation on film. "Ooo, look at me, I can do a shot just like some obscure Asian guy that's dead and no one ever knew! I'm so cool!"

Stretching a one-sentence plot into two fucking movies, both of which were too long for what they portrayed is a goddamn crime against film and a whorish money grab. Of course Miramax thought they should break the film up into two films instead of one long one.

YOU CAN SELL MORE DVD'S that way. And fanbois will buy it in multiple versions because geeks are iminently susceptible to the flash, as evidenced by how much shit we've swallowed directly from the crack of George Lucas's ass.

Resvrgam
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: September 16, 2004, 04:51:35 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
YOU CAN SELL MORE DVD'S that way. And fanbois will buy it in multiple versions because geeks are iminently susceptible to the flash, as evidenced by how much shit we've swallowed directly from the crack of George Lucas's ass.

LOL! I'm glad to see there's people here who agree with my views of Lucas' complete lack of talent (I guess now that Akira Kurosawa's dead and there's no more people to Puff-Daddy movies from, we get a chance to see Mr. Lucas' true colours - brown).

"In olden times, people studied to improve themselves. Today, they only study to impress others." - Confucius
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Kill Bill Vol. 2  
Jump to: