Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Umm... yay I guess. (Rot in hell, professional gold farmers) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Umm... yay I guess. (Rot in hell, professional gold farmers)  (Read 2369 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

on: April 12, 2005, 01:24:56 PM

No, English. You buy 5 gold! 5 gold!

Over the recent weeks we have been investigating the activities of certain individuals who have been farming gold in order to sell it in exchange for real world currency. After researching the situation, we have issued permanent suspensions to over one thousand accounts that have been engaging in this practice. We do not condone such actions and will take decisive action as they are against our policy and damage the game economy as a whole. We will continue researching this matter. If you suspect someone of taking part in said gold farming, please eMail the report to wowgm@blizzard.com.

Maleki
In-Game Support Manager

This still won't keep down the gianormous amount of people farming for their elite mounts or so they can buy over priced crap on the AH. I'd wager very few of the 24/7 farmers are actually doing this to make real life money. 

Still, I love it whenver a company does this. 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 12:42:34 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Sogrinaugh
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 06:31:00 AM

I'd amend that indecisive "umm" and "guess" out with a FUCK YEA WAY 2 GO BLIZZ BEND THIER FAG ASSES OVER THE BARREL AND FUCK 'EM SANS LUBRICANTS.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Umm... yay I guess. (Rot in hell, professional gold farmers)  
Jump to: